Dming a Pakistani girl got sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
dont rub in it abayoo:mjlol:
to be fair am a bit overweight and girls dont spread love for big guys, am in the process of working out and soon i will get my very own xalimo:pachah1:
Make money aswell then hit me up walaal:p
img.jpg

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I doubt he gets girls.

His probably some 5’7 anorexically skinny wasteman who has a lisp . Drives a bruck up seven seater which belongs to his aabo. He has less qualifications than the average person. He’s a pending bus driver.

why do u assume me and geeljire are short and got cars?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
why do u assume me and geeljire are short and got cars?

I know both of you lot are short because if I asked you to apologise you wouldn’t. And the reason you wouldn’t apologise is because you have an inferiority complex. The biggest reason why men have an inferiority complex is because they are short.

And I don’t know what wage you’re on if youre calling a 99 Micra and a Fiat 500 a car.

I know both of you lot are short because if I asked you to apologise you wouldn’t. And the reason you wouldn’t apologise is because you have an inferiority complex. The biggest reason why men have an inferiority complex is because they are short.

And I don’t know what wage you’re on if youre calling a 99 Micra and a Fiat 500 a car.
I give you the award for the biggest waffler :siilaanyolaugh:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

do u drive? can u partake in physical activity u fat hawyie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending