Dming a Pakistani girl got sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
you lot really moving towards hairy pakis that smell rotten corpse whos anti black and you have to move in twith their in laws if your still alive after the marriage are yall ok in the head

Pakistani girls are either murked arabs or peng east africans. They're ugly-ugly when they're ugly, but let's not pretend they're short on fitties

:gaasdrink:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Pakistani girls are either murked arabs or peng east africans. They're ugly-ugly when they're ugly, but let's not pretend they're short of fitties

:gaasdrink:

I’ve seen a couple of peng Paki tings still. But they have a cute face mostly, most of the time no body. While Xaaliimos mostly have nice thighs and futo.

I’ve seen a couple of peng Paki tings still. But they have a cute face mostly, most of the time no body. While Xaaliimos mostly have nice thighs and futo.

Whats ass and thighs with no face :damedamn:

But nah, I've seen plenty Pakistani ties with nice bodies. Definitely don't have ass like Somali girls, but I don't mind tbh.

My only beef is with their height

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Whats ass and thighs with no face :damedamn:

But nah, I've seen plenty Pakistani ties with nice bodies. Definitely don't have ass like Somali girls, but I don't mind tbh.

My only beef is with their height

I noticed you been eating well from all ethnicities my dear brother. Keep going dick m down. I need to leave this Xaaliimo scene myself nothing but headaches and buuq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending