Dming a Pakistani girl got sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Naah i just have a long nose that attracts these asian/arab tys dw bro im sure @Daughter of samaale will buss it open for you :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Lmao @geeljire madaxweyne I’m not isaaq you see, therefore I’m not a sket like @Geeljire sanbuur sisters.

However, I’m sure if you tell an isaaqi girl that Sland exists they’ll be willing to spread their legs.
But in that small probability they don’t, you can always go to isaaqi men. I heard they’re a bunch of closet homos.

@Geeljire sanbuur how much times have you committed sodomy?

Lmao @geeljire madaxweyne I’m not isaaq you see, therefore I’m not a sket like @Geeljire sanbuur sisters.

However, I’m sure if you tell an isaaqi girl that Sland exists they’ll be willing to spread their legs.
But in that small probability they don’t, you can always go to isaaqi men. I heard they’re a bunch of closet homos.

@Geeljire sanbuur how much times have you committed sodomy?
Loooooll she is fully triggered naaya yareey soco soco drink some milk its way past your bedtime now and if anyones known for being s its abgaal always getting fucked up the bum by darood whilst betraying their hawiye brothers bigtime Frauds :mjlol:

No beef with my isaaq brothes. But you had 20 years to come up with name for your country and get a flag. You still rocking somalialand and irans flag....sup with that:manny:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Loooooll she is fully triggered naaya yareey soco soco drink some milk its way past your bedtime now and if anyones known for being s its abgaal always getting fucked up the bum by darood whilst betraying their hawiye brothers bigtime Frauds :mjlol:

Lmao, don’t try stick it on us.

An isaaqi can’t trigger me, walaal. I’ll have to see you as an equal first.

Anyways, I heard the only reason British Somaliland was a protectorate was because you used to satisfy the Englishmen. Is it true??

Lmao, don’t try stick it on us.

An isaaqi can’t trigger me, walaal. I’ll have to see you as an equal first.

Anyways, I heard the only reason British Somaliland was a protectorate was because you used to satisfy the Englishmen. Is it true??
Lool you always go straight to qabil fkd naaya you really love your qabil too much while they see you as another concubine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts