Djibouti : President Bihi 1st state visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
HARGEISA-– A delegate led by Somaliland president, Col. Musa Bihi Abdi has on Saturday embarked first state official visit to Djibouti. Mr. Musa Bihi has receive an official invitation from Djibouti President, Ismail Omar.

This foreign visit that the president left for Djibouti is the first eversince his assumption to the presidency. Mr. Bihi is scheduled to hold meeting with President Ismail Omar to discuss wide range of issues, mainly boosting the bilateral cooperation between the two countries, security and development.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How silly Muse Bihi is going to Djibout. War this irirism is fake, don't buy into it he wants to divide somalis and turn them on each other and i'll explain. Djibouti has no interest in any part of somalia becoming stable or else his position will come into question as reer jabuti will say get out of power and try and copy somalia especially if they see a 'successful somalia', the more your failing the more he can tell his folks 'war yaan iyaga oo kale noqon' and keep them pacified. All tribes regardless if your within Somalia we must have one PACT towards Djibouti, qof ay kala jecel yihin ma jirto.

Can we even unite on this simple political view towards djibouti? Yes walalo waan nahay lakin isku dan manahin ceeb ma aha and that's how we should deal with DJIBOUTI.

DRACO

VIP
How silly Muse Bihi is going to Djibout. War this irirism is fake, don't buy into it he wants to divide somalis and turn them on each other and i'll explain. Djibouti has no interest in any part of somalia becoming stable or else his position will come into question as reer jabuti will try and copy if they see a 'successful somalia', the more your failing the more he can tell his folks 'war yaan iyaga oo kale noqon' and keep them pacified. All tribes regardless if your within Somalia we must have one PACT towards Djibouti, qof ay kala jecel yihin ma jirto.
Dr when will you stop ranting on every thread I make , you sound like a old woman:stopit:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr when will you stop ranting on every thread I make , you sound like a old woman:stopit:

Draco, I love you bro, you don't hide your emotions, miska ay saran tahay, just like me, I don't think it's helpful hiding anything as it causes more fractures and suspicions to rise!!!

DRACO

VIP
President of #Somaliland meets with is counterpart, the President of Djibouti on his first official visit outside the country. The two Presidents are expected to have bilateral talks later in the day

Djibouti is another Somali region, hardly anything to get excited over really, and its your neighbor :deadpeter:. "First" state Visit too your cousin house. :drakelaugh:

DRACO

VIP
His Excellency the President of the Republic of Somaliland, Musa Behi Abdi, left for Djibouti on his very first visit abroad, today, following his inauguration as President on December 14, 2017.

The President was received by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Djibouti, Ismail Omar Ghelle, upon arrival where the Somaliland President was accorded a full, unprecedented state reception at the airport.

President Behi’s visit follows an official invitation his counterpart, President Ismail Omar Ghelle, sent him.

A brief explanation given of the President’s visit established that the President would be raising with his counterpart and host, President Ghelle, matters that were of great import to the two countries which included relation old and new that touched on security, socio-economy and diplomacy.

President Behi, it was said, intended to intensify Somaliland’s 27-year old quest for own sovereignty, beginning with the nearest neighbor and erstwhile member of the five Somalias the five-pronged star of the Somalia flag represented. The Greater Somalia dream in the colonial era comprised of British Somaliland, Italian Somalia, French Somaliland (Djibouti), Hawd & Reserve Area + Ogadenia of Eastern Ethiopia and the Northern Frontier District (NFD) Of Kenya. Djibouti freed itself of that dream on June 27, 1977, by striking out on its own as a fully independent, sovereign state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love SL, they keep going everywhere but the place they should be going for secession. MOGADISHU
Then u have their cheerleaders actually selling this ictiraf shit and want to make us believe it's true when their actions says a whole different story!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending