Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Then why bring up all the negative sides of the country, in a thread made by another jealous mali?
Whenever a Zoo community tries to quit misery and poverty, you guys need to put it down.
We recently inaugurate our first desalinating factory. It's a matter of time until Djibouti will meet pure development, and I strongly believe we will.

Negative talks bring only the negative,
I'm just defending my "only" clan; Djibouti.
Don't care about the rest.

And, yes I know it's a shithole. At least we're building something out of it, and the Youth is self-aware.
Unlike the OP who posted cringe.

It's not so much negative talk or insulting as just venting, wallahi. As I said, I am livid over how underdeveloped Jabuuti is given its opportunities. Jabuuti city really is, no cap, inferior looking to Xamar and to some extent Hargeiso too which is just horrendous considering it's the capital of a perfectly stable country in such an opportune spot. But, wallahi, I feel for Somalis everywhere. Can't catch a break but inshallah, the sun will shine on us someday. Jabuuti will be even better than Singapore someday and Somalia/Somaliland will stop being such a mess. It can't remain like this forever, abowe.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Bro we went through a whole ass civil war and somehow our cities look the same. Comparing your country to Somalia is a major L in itself :deadmanny:

Remind me the actual population of Djibouti,
to Somalia? 1 million to 12 million
And our GDP's per capita?

Then let's compare the GDP's of both countries.
Djibouti; 3400 USD
Somalia; 126 USD

:drakelaugh: :childplease:
Bro, just shut the f*ck up before being a Zoo on a matter that surpasses you.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
to Somalia?

Djibouti; 3400 USD
Somalia; 126 USD

Damm nigga you are cold :ohhhdamn: I didn know reer Djibouti had these type of roasters. I guess the french learn yall something after all:mjpls:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's not so much negative talk or insulting as just venting, wallahi. As I said, I am livid over how underdeveloped Jabuuti is given its opportunities. Jabuuti city really is, no cap, inferior looking to Xamar and to some extent Hargeiso too which is just horrendous considering it's the capital of a perfectly stable country in such an opportune spot. But, wallahi, I feel for Somalis everywhere. Can't catch a break but inshallah, the sun will shine on us someday. Jabuuti will be even better than Singapore someday and Somalia/Somaliland will stop being such a mess. It can't remain like this forever, abowe.

I pray for all the Somali countries to shine one day!
We are just fighting for whose has the most rocks,while we can't even build proper cities kkk.
Djibouti city is shitty, indeed. Many buildings to restore but the money was dilapited.
But let's pray that one day we will find peace and development, without having to fight !

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Damm nigga you are cold :ohhhdamn: I didn know reer Djibouti had these type of roasters. I guess the french learn yall something after all:mjpls:

Dir niggas are lowkey skilled roasters. Mean no disrespect, walaal, but I remember a funny Samaroon nigga on here who would just ROAST Isaaqs left and right like he was born for it.

:mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Dir niggas are lowkey skilled roasters. Mean no disrespect, walaal, but I remember a funny Samaroon nigga on here who would just ROAST Isaaqs left and right like he was born for it.

:mjlol:
I remember him but i forgot that langaabs name :lolbron: . That was the same nigga that was claiming gabiley and wajaale as gadabuursi towns the audacity :mahubowtf:

to Somalia? 1 million to 12 million

Then let's compare the GDP's of both countries.
Djibouti; 3400 USD
Somalia; 126 USD

Nigga 30 years :dead1::dead1::dead1: 30 fucking years no excuses can defend how shit you french bum lickers are again comparing your country to Somalia is a major L in itself we had our first atm machine in 2015. Try comparing yourself to the other countries.:pacspit:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Nigga 30 years :dead1::dead1::dead1: 30 fucking years no excuses can defend how shit you french bum lickers are again comparing your country to Somalia is a major L in itself we had our first atm machine in 2015. Try comparing yourself to the other countries.:pacspit:

I don't even need to argue when you roasted your country.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
my mom is from djibouti My dad is from SL. The only problem i have with reer djibouti is that they ruined the somali language :drakelaugh: My mom speaks somali mixed with french:mjlaugh:

Look at this delipidated disgrace:

How the f*ck is their city shittier looking than Xamar or Hargeiso? Yakhi, Xamar is a warzone and Hargeiso has to get by on no international recognition and the lost monetary opportunities that comes with and they look better. Geelle has a lot to answer for, subxanallah. An uncle of mine who met him not too long ago told me about how huge and opulent his presidential palace and residence are while this is downtown in Jabuuti city:

K3qKl5V.jpg

:susp:

la xowla wala quwata ila bila, I was expecting their capital to look like nice french city not some indian slum. How is it so difficult to clean up, why are they urinating in the streets don’t they pray?

Trending

Latest posts