Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Old guys who are dying out. It gets rare to see them every year. You will see places with Italian names that need to changed. I don’t understand why people are still clinging to this devil colonists
Where they really that bad:mjdontkno:. Let be honnest somalia looked very good under the italians. Those italians turned mogadushi into a first world city

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You’ve had peace while we were at war for all those years yet you’re just as broke as we are :mjlol:

Peace doesn't mean anything.
As I explained, the 90s were rhythmed with political instability in Djibouti. And in early 2000s, we had seen our first improvements.
It's just a 40 years old country.

If you can't comprehend that Somalia is a larger, with more people (to work/produce) than Djibouti, yet we have more GDP's per capita, then you have understanding problems.

Not only we are young, but also richer than any Zoo's.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Old guys who are dying out. It gets rare to see them every year. You will see places with Italian names that need to be changed. I don’t understand why people are still clinging to these devil colonists

Devil colonists gave birth to Somalia.
Was there before them?
Tribal lands.

Oh wait,

it's still the case.
Lmfao
backwards

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
giphy.gif
b89b41e477d2ecc7547b4486786b9b7aef646472ba966a77abf5beb44f7ddd3d_1.jpg

Remind me the actual population of Djibouti,
to Somalia? 1 million to 12 million
And our GDP's per capita?

Then let's compare the GDP's of both countries.
Djibouti; 3400 USD
Somalia; 126 USD

:drakelaugh: :childplease:
Bro, just shut the f*ck up before being a Zoo on a matter that surpasses you.
Shameless frenchie :russ:
0A0E8D52-F503-41DE-BD0F-50620F1747A7.png

Exacly Looked very nice. Lets be honnest somalis are to langaab to build a city like that in any part of somali galbeed
xamar with chinese oil money with the roads near lido beach are so fucking smooth... all they need to do is pave the bazaar and have actual soldiers and police officers patrol not alcoholics

Peace doesn't mean anything.
As I explained, the 90s were rhythmed with political instability in Djibouti. And in early 2000s, we had seen our first improvements.
It's just a 40 years old country.

If you can't comprehend that Somalia is a larger, with more people (to work/produce) than Djibouti, yet we have more GDP's per capita, then you have understanding problems.

Not only we are young, but also richer than any Zoo's.
Cut the excuses nigga it’s literally just Cisse and some langaab ass Afars what type of political instability can you have. :mjhaps:

xamar with chinese oil money with the roads near lido beach are so fucking smooth... all they need to do is pave the bazaar and have actual soldiers and police officers patrol not alcoholics
The slums opposite liido beach has to go for a super mall

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Alcohol?
Damn I thought that was Haraam!
How on earth these people can drink!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Boowe, I apologise to Beesha Isaac bin Hashim. I thought yall were the only folks who looked back at the colonial era with pride.
Iam just telling the truth sxb. Before the cadaans came somalis were half naked living in huts robbing other clans camels :mjlaugh: . You can act pridefull all you want. But the cadaans build somalia+somaliland. And guess who destroyed it somalis. :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts