VIP
Reer SL mix their Somali with Oromia and English,
:stressed:
I agree with the english part

giphy.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Atleast you won’t see a nigga called Pierre Abdi but still bad to only speaking french

The french were the worst colonizers

Oh, abowe... oh, abowe... You sweet, innocent creature. I've actually met a Somali man with a French first name. It was Antoine but he still had Somali names after that.

:meleshame:

When Mogadishu chimped out in 1991 my parents fled to djbouty, if it wasn’t for djbouty I wouldn’t be alive, leave djbouty alone

:ufdup:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Atleast you won’t see a nigga called Pierre Abdi but still bad to only speaking french

The french were the worst colonizers

They were best.
Look at la Réunion,
Morocco,
Senegal,
Ivory Coast,
and the list is long.

Meanwhile, the poorest african countries:
Sierra Leone (Anglo)
Somalia (Anglo-Italian colonization)
South-Sudan (Arab, and Anglo colonization)
Congo RDC (Belgian)

It seems like Anglos (Britain) and the Italians can't colonize properly kkkkkk.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When Mogadishu chimped out in 1991 my parents fled to djbouty, if it wasn’t for djbouty I wouldn’t be alive, leave djbouty alone

:ufdup:

They are ungrateful Zoo's.

Djibouti is a land of immigration and free to stay and work there.
But comparing a 900k inhabitants country to a 12 million (inhabitants) country is a fallacy.
Just look at the GDP of the said countries.
I don't even need to explain more why we produce more and have a better economy, and can rejoice with our political stability.

>Xamar is better built

yes, when it was under the Italians
:dead1:
1618142291924.png

(Under the Zoo's)

and now,
the Italians:
1618142340011.png

1618142362686.png

Let's see the truth:
Djibouti had "30 years" to better than Somalia?
>In the 1990s, Djibouti was also into a dark period; a civil war with the FRUD (Afar partisans against the Regime of Hassan Guled Aption, whom was accused of Nepotism and dictatorship).
After the 1999, IOG's regime stabilized the region with an agreement with the Rebels, and took the charge of "making Djibouti the new Dubai" as he proclaimed.
It's still an under-developped country but since 2016, there are many improvements including a new port terminal (the 4th one in the country!), with new factories, with new railroads, a new Airport, and so on.

Our country ain't doing as I'd wish, but you guys gotta compare your country to South-Sudan who has had its independence in less than 9 years, and yet they are doing better than most Somalia.
Lmfao.

I'm not even being mean to my Zoo's,
but you gotta stay in your jungle and work up there to make it liveable,
before attacking your brothers

They are ungrateful Zoo's.

Djibouti is a land of immigration and free to stay and work there.
But comparing a 900k inhabitants country to a 12 million (inhabitants) country is a fallacy.
Just look at the GDP of the said countries.
I don't even need to explain more why we produce more and have a better economy, and can rejoice with our political stability.

>Xamar is better built

yes, when it was under the Italians
:dead1:
View attachment 179403
(Under the Zoo's)

and now,
the Italians:
View attachment 179404
View attachment 179405

Let's see the truth:
Djibouti had "30 years" to better than Somalia?
>In the 1990s, Djibouti was also into a dark period; a civil war with the FRUD (Afar partisans against the Regime of Hassan Guled Aption, whom was accused of Nepotism and dictatorship).
After the 1999, IOG's regime stabilized the region with an agreement with the Rebels, and took the charge of "making Djibouti the new Dubai" as he proclaimed.
It's still an under-developped country but since 2016, there are many improvements including a new port terminal (the 4th one in the country!), with new factories, with new railroads, a new Airport, and so on.

Our country ain't doing as I'd wish, but you guys gotta compare your country to South-Sudan who has had its independence in less than 9 years, and yet they are doing better than most Somalia.
Lmfao.

I'm not even being mean to my Zoo's,
but you gotta stay in your jungle and work up there to make it liveable,
before attacking your brothers
Xamar has actually come a long way. Ive visited somalia twice and stayed in xamar for most of it but a 4 year difference between my trips really changed it. some of the roads are now fully paved and thank god the slums are nearly all gone

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
They were best.
Look at la Réunion,
Morocco,
Senegal,
Ivory Coast,
and the list is long.

Meanwhile, the poorest african countries:
Sierra Leone (Anglo)
Somalia (Anglo-Italian colonization)
South-Sudan (Arab, and Anglo colonization)
Congo RDC (Belgian)

It seems like Anglos (Britain) and the Italians can't colonize properly kkkkkk.
All of them are terrible but the filthy French will not only loot you, but will impose their culture and language on you. Look at what they did and continue to do with W Africa with coups as they please.

Read this

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
some of u love ur colonisers a little too much.

Parteners*
There's no "colonizers" in Djibouti.
The French don't even invest as much as they did. Now it's more "diverse" our investors are Chinese, Italians, Spanish, and Americans...

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
All of them are terrible but the filthy French will not only loot you, but will impose their culture and language on you. Look at what they did and continue to do with W Africa with coups as they please.

Read this

>Mediapart,
watch out your source, it's an anti-french government media.
And France-Afrique nearly died out.
Lastly, Djibouti doesn't rely on France for its currency, we have our own and France CFA is technically dead

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
>Mediapart,
watch out your source, it's an anti-french government media.
And France-Afrique nearly died out.
Lastly, Djibouti doesn't rely on France for its currency, we have our own and France CFA is technically dead
:ufdup: Nigga waxaan was ceeb. Make Somali the official language and ban french from schools/GOV

I don't wanna engage in tribal wars but niggaz who can't even keep their hands without killing each other can't criticize others. They are an embarrassment for the Somalis.
You’ve had peace while we were at war for all those years yet you’re just as broke as we are :mjlol:

Trending