Djibouti gotta hold an L for this

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cut the excuses nigga it’s literally just Cisse and some langaab ass Afars what type of political instability can you have. :mjhaps:

More Langaab: in-fighting Ooga-booging Somalic clans (for over 30 years)

cut the excuses and sell yourself and your clans to another race, this is an embarrassment.

I'd recommend the Ethiopians. They know "how" to keep the Zoo's in their cages
:dead1: :stressed:

fr. those slums are the most disgusting place ive been tbh. all the sewage in the road but thank god some of them are going. :win:
They need to round up all the refugees and take them to a camp outside the city, it’s for their own benefit and the city.

giphy.gif

only for cadaans not for somalian negros. Think with ur head, most somalis were living in the baadiiyo and were starving.
bare malis were living in xamar and some would prefer time under italians and siyad than now tbh

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
bare malis were living in xamar and some would prefer time under italians and siyad than now tbh
Exacly there was no starvation or clan killing when the cadaans were their. Everybody went to school under the italian administration. Even back then somalis had good teeth. Now everybody looks like a crackhead :mjlaugh:

Iam just telling the truth sxb. Before the cadaans came somalis were half naked living in huts robbing other clans camels :mjlaugh: . You can act pridefull all you want. But the cadaans build somalia+somaliland. And guess who destroyed it somalis. :mjdontkno:
thank god my ancestors were part of the noble ajuran sultanate and were nomads aswell :meleshame:

More Langaab: in-fighting Ooga-booging Somalic clans (for over 30 years)

cut the excuses and sell yourself and your clans to another race, this is an embarrassment.

I'd recommend the Ethiopians. They know "how" to keep the Zoo's in their cages
:dead1: :stressed:
I’ll have to decline, sorry we don’t like guumeysi like reer Baguette do sxb the rest of us speak af Somali :rejoice:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I’ll have to decline, sorry we don’t like guumeysi like reer Baguette do sxb the rest of us speak af Somali :rejoice:

> we don't like guumeysi

1618144126378.png

1618144149411.png

1618144246395.png

Keep sleeping sxb,
delusionnal zoo

Attachments

• 8C51A6AE-F1FB-4D13-9886-459CE0E8C704.jpeg
    8C51A6AE-F1FB-4D13-9886-459CE0E8C704.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 108

Trending

Latest posts