divorcing when wife gets career, good idea?? (only muslim men come in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want someone to help you pay your own bills, miya abowe?

tumblr_no926oWwdk1qld3a2o1_r1_540.gif

OUR Bills.

Half and Half on the bills. Cadaan couples do this, but Xalimos act like they are entitled to the guys money. This is why I see young somali couple getting divorced.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Takes two to tango, if the going gets tough both have to put in support when it comes to bills etc.
Responsibilities are important, if one shirks them, then they should split.

World

VIP
Most working Muslim women don’t even contribute to the household. They expect you to pay for all of the bills since it’s “a mans job” whilst she keeps all of her money. Not saying that this is wrong, but why marry a women who works if she isn’t going to help you pay for the bills and isn’t gonna help maintain the household? A house wife on the hand will cook, clean, look after the children, do the laundry etc.

Most working Muslim women don’t even contribute to the household. They expect you to pay all of the bills since it’s “a mans job” whilst she keeps all of her money. Not saying that this is wrong, but why marry a women who works if she isn’t going to help you pay for the bills and isn’t gonna help maintain the household?

This is why the divorce rate within our community is high amongst young couples under 35. Somali women raised in the West are the biggest gold diggers and most of their demands are unrealistic.

As you said - they want to stay home but they want you to help out with the chores after you worked all day. When you wanna chill on the off days, they will call out and bug you.

Our community is on the verge being broke down like the African American. Look at the Canada. You have lots of single mothers on welfare and their kids commit crimes and kill each other.

VIP
If other immigrant men can make over 6 figure salary with little to no qualifications then I don't see a reason why Somali men can't do the same.

What world do you live in? Where are these immigrants making 6 figures? Very few and far in between.

OUR Bills.

Half and Half on the bills. Cadaan couples do this, but Xalimos act like they are entitled to the guys money. This is why I see young somali couple getting divorced.

I'm going to leave my cosy room at my parent's house so I can work for you? Miya?

Where have you been all my life?

Ladies don't quit your jobs our men need your help & support :mjcry:

lol

Wilkan doesn't even want kids he wants someone ku shakeysto fam

VIP
Ever heard of Asians with thriving small businesses?

Well where you went wrong was comparing me and my measly 68 somali i.q to an asian. Jokes aside, im not willing to take the risks that come with starting a buisiness. Unless you make 6 figures yourself, please stfu.

Gambar

VIP
OUR Bills.

Most working Muslim women don’t even contribute to the household. They expect you to pay for all of the bills since it’s “a mans job” whilst she keeps all of her money. Not saying that this is wrong, but why marry a women who works if she isn’t going to help you pay for the bills and isn’t gonna help maintain the household? A house wife on the hand will cook, clean, look after the children, do the laundry etc.

Islamically wives do not have to provide, it’s good if they do but they don’t have to. They are entitled to be provided for. You may not like it but Islam is crystal clear about this and it doesn’t matter that we are living in an increasingly expensive world. :zhqjlmx:

Well where you went wrong was comparing me and my measly 68 somali i.q to an asian. Jokes aside, im not willing to take the risks that come with starting a buisiness. Unless you make 6 figures yourself, please stfu.

This. He thinks average Farah makes 6 figures and plus. When in reality it's 1 out of 1000.

Even white males aren't balling like that.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These men that want their wives to stop working, do they make 6 figures? because trust me I will quit my 9-5 job if he promises to keep up with my spending. To wake up whenever I want, not to deal with a** holes at my job, and still get whatever I want? sign me up.

I will volunteer whenever I'm tired of staying in the house all the time.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Exactly, if you see men like @Kingcobra who wants his spouse to work under the excuse of "it's a dual income society" they usually have no career or make minimum wage.

Islamically, it is wajib on men to provide for their households and it is the wife's right to not work.

This guy @Kingcobra, Kulaha "providing for the family isn't solely my job" :mjlol:
If you can't fulfill the basic right of a household, then avoid marriage and forcing your spouse to work.
What you said is true to a certain extent sxb, but I don't think @Kingcobra meant that. What he was implying is that he wouldn't stop his wife from pursuing her career and since we live in the west it would naturally be more normal for somali woman to have career or job. Therefore he doesn't expect his wife to stay at home. Also if this may imply that me or @Kingcobra is broke for acknowledging the fact that it is harder to survive in Western world with a one income household then so be it. But it would be practical for both of me and my wife to work to allow us to have more financial security.

Also I will inject my view that if I have daughters I would like them to see their mother work as form of encouragement so they pursue their own careers and thus are not in a position where they would have to rely on their spouse for nearly everything.

World

VIP
Islamically wives do not have to provide, it’s good if they do but they don’t have to. They are entitled to be provided for. You may not like it but Islam is crystal clear about this and it doesn’t matter that we are living in an increasingly expensive world. :zhqjlmx:
I’m entitled to marry four different wives as it’s a Sunnah and they can live all in one house but in different rooms as well. You will also need my permission to live the household and must obey me. You may not like it, but Islam is crystal clear about this and it doesn’t matter that we are living in an increasingly expensive world.

These men that want their wives to stop working, do they make 6 figures? because trust me I will quit my 9-5 job if he promises to keep up with my spending. To wake up whenever I want, not to deal with a** holes at my job, and still get whatever I want? sign me up.

I will volunteer whenever I'm tired of staying in the house all the time.
This. A smart woman will be in love with a man's $$$$$$ and not with the man himself. This means she doesn't have to deal with rubbish such as sacrificing her life working & splitting the bills with a (broke man :frdfvsb:)

While I work hard and die to pay bills. She wants to stay at home all cozy'd up, watching TV (soap operas), waking up late, and chill.

Lol. Thats not going work.

Gambar

VIP
While I work hard and die to pay bills. She wants to stay at home all cozy'd up, watching TV (soap operas), waking up late, and chill.

Lol. Thats not going work.
That would be boring anyway. She’ll get fat on you and you’ll be angry from being tired cause you were working all day. That’s why you need compromise.

Most women who leave the workforce after having babies go right back because they can’t afford not to work, they’ll go crazy being with their newborn 24/7, and companies already have another woman lined up who can replace them.

The truth is if you forgo work to raise your kids, trying to go back to work after 3-5 years is really hard and employers won’t want to interview you forget hire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.