divorcing when wife gets career, good idea?? (only muslim men come in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
is it good idea to divorce if wife decides she wants to work and not look after the offspring and maintain the home? if she changes her thinking after a few years and wants western style independence and money, how about the husband who have rights to stable home and being taken cared of, i am speaking to one female about marriage i want to make sure she's mentally fine because changing serious position like this in the future is a mental problem at minimum but can also be kufr.

VIP
Sxb we live in the west, I want my spouse to have a career. Providing for our family isn't solely my job and raising kids isn't hers. In order to thrive nowadays, you need a 2 income household. Unless one of you earns 6 figures. Women who stay home raising children are usually miserable. I dont think you'd want to deal with an angry woman every night you come back from work.

What do you mean by kufr?

Btw do you ever reply back? Why did those other ladies reject you? You seem sweet :icon lol:

Sxb we live in the west, I want my spouse to have a career. Providing for our family isn't solely my job and raising kids isn't hers. In order to thrive nowadays, you need a 2 income household. Unless one of you earns 6 figures. Women who stay home raising children are usually miserable. I dont think you'd want to deal with an angry woman every night you come back from work.
In other words
"I am too broke I want my woman to bring the checks in, I am just too lazy to better myself and climb the career ladder"

In other words
"I am too broke I want my woman to bring the checks in, I am just too lazy to better myself and climb the career ladder"

Exactly, if you see men like @Kingcobra who wants his spouse to work under the excuse of "it's a dual income society" they usually have no career or make minimum wage.

Islamically, it is wajib on men to provide for their households and it is the wife's right to not work.

This guy @Kingcobra, Kulaha "providing for the family isn't solely my job" :mjlol:
If you can't fulfill the basic right of a household, then avoid marriage and forcing your spouse to work.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
is it good idea to divorce if wife decides she wants to work and not look after the offspring and maintain the home? if she changes her thinking after a few years and wants western style independence and money, how about the husband who have rights to stable home and being taken cared of, i am speaking to one female about marriage i want to make sure she's mentally fine because changing serious position like this in the future is a mental problem at minimum but can also be kufr.

Since when is that worthy of a divorce?

She's working for you and the family

VIP
In other words

Too broke? Nigga im a student and im still far from broke. Why would I keep a smart woman careerless? If I make 80k, why not maximize our earning potential? We'd live much better lives earning a combined 140k. Women nowadays are go getters just like men. Stop looking a this from your immigrant or 1960s lens. When the kids are grown and she has nothing to do, she'll most likely end up resenting you. With that being said, she can stay home if she wants. Whatever makes her happy.

VIP
Exactly, if you see men like @Kingcobra who wants his spouse to work under the excuse of "it's a dual income society" they usually have no career or make minimum wage.

Islamically, it is wajib on men to provide for their households and it is the wife's right to not work.

This guy @Kingcobra, Kulaha "providing for the family isn't solely my job" :mjlol:
If you can't fulfill the basic right of a household, then avoid marriage and forcing your spouse to work.

"Islamically". My brother, im muslim but critical thinking> islam on some things. This isn't the 7th century. Alot of you guys want an uneducated submissive broad who's also your maids. I pity your future spouses.

Some of these Secular-men want their wife to work, but who do they think will do all the housework & tend to their kids (that's if they want any)? You can't expect your wife to work all day, please you, become a mother and keep the house clean all by herself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some of these Secular-men want their wife to work, but who do they think will do all the housework & tend to their kids (that's if they want any)? You can't expect your wife to work all day, please you, become a mother and keep the house clean all by herself.
Whoever gets home first starts doing the chores OR they can hire a maid

VIP

We split chores and raise the kids together. A lot of these somali men barely know their kids because they've been solely raised by their mother's. That's why you have ao many young men on the streets in cities like toronto. I've witnessed first-hand the burden of raising kids and doing all the chores alone 24/7. Women born a raised in the west arn't built for that anyways, they'd snap after 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts