Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

Xaruun

VIP
This is why FGM is stupid. How tf are you supposed to make a girl without clitoral stimulation unless you have star-tier ‘skill’?

World

VIP
You only hear about these so called "problems" in the west because women have multiple sexual partners before marriage. A virgin woman does not compare her husband to the dozens of men she has slept with before.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: Man that’s an L.
I’d feel bad for him if the woman was big and he drowned in her but I don’t think this chick is big. :faysalwtf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I remember reading somewhere that it was allowed for a female to divorce a male if he is unable to satisfy her.
What do you guys say?
That's not a applicable anymore. There's dildos and vibrators available for women to use/abuse.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It happens alot in Somali households and the rates are skyrocketing , perhaps if the man stops being a lazy chewing all day and work out there wouldn't be a divorce and these unnecessary fuss in the first place but if the man suffers from chronological disease and illness that affect the bedroom relations then that is feasible .
It's rare however since most are bums reluctant to change their toxic habits .

Kkkkkk the sharmuuts will notice a difference between 7" and 8" and they will make sure to voice their disapproval at the end of sex. If they want big dicks, they have every right to have that preference.

I think it's not common and nonexistent when it comes to true jecel. A good friend of mine confided in me years ago that he has a small gus and was terrified of marrying his halal girlfriend of many years. I told him to relax and everything would be fine because she loves you and is apparently a virgin anyway.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Kkkkkk the sharmuuts will notice a difference between 7" and 8" and they will make sure to voice their disapproval at the end of sex. If they want big dicks, they have every right to have that preference.

I think it's not common and nonexistent when it comes to true jecel. A good friend of mine confided in me years ago that he has a small gus and was terrified of marrying his halal girlfriend of many years. I told him to relax and everything would be fine because she loves you and is apparently a virgin anyway.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this shit hilarious akhi tell me was that friend Somalian
?