Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

Akhi is it really that simple. ?
The term talaq is commonly translated as "repudiation" or simply "divorce".[2][5] In classical Islamic law it refers to the husband's right to dissolve the marriage by simply announcing to his wife that he repudiates her.[5] Classical jurists variously classified pronouncement of talaq as forbidden or reprehensible unless it was motivated by a compelling cause such as impossibility of cohabitation due to irreconcilable conflict,[16] though they did not require the husband to obtain court approval or provide a justification.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The term talaq is commonly translated as "repudiation" or simply "divorce".[2][5] In classical Islamic law it refers to the husband's right to dissolve the marriage by simply announcing to his wife that he repudiates her.[5] Classical jurists variously classified pronouncement of talaq as forbidden or reprehensible unless it was motivated by a compelling cause such as impossibility of cohabitation due to irreconcilable conflict,[16] though they did not require the husband to obtain court approval or provide a justification.
So it is not allowed anymore. Waan fahmi la'ahay wallahi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
it is allowed for the men the women have to do something called khula
Khula ??? What the hell is that. Akhi so it is allowed, but I have feeling most Muslim countries would not accept such a thing. The world has changed. Midakale what is Khula

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It happened at the time of the Prophet AS, a woman was able to get a divorce on the same grounds.

I think with technology, pills and everything available today, there must be a way of improving sexual performance.

Mida kale it's not always about size, if that was the case, no one would procreate with the Indhayar :drakelaugh:

It's about how you use it and the foreplay too. If a girl wants to know his size without being obvious, look at the length of his index finger compared to his ring finger. If they are the same length, run away lol.

Trending

Latest posts