Disturbing story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walahi those boys are done for, their own kids will do to them what they did to their father and much worse.

I’ve heard many stories about grown children mistreating their parents and the duplicate happening to them at the hands of their own children.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Loool why so angry. The father didnt make an emotional decision and call the cops. A mother would. Long term thinking is not your strength. Thats all i meant lol

You’re an idiot. The women around you may not be able to think long term but you shouldn’t turn that in to a general thing.

Calling the police would be the sensible thing to do if they are capable of beating up their own father they will go on to commit worse crimes. If they are willing to attack their own father who knows what they will do to a stranger.

You’re an idiot. The women around you may not be able to think long term but you shouldn’t turn that in to a general thing.

Calling the police would be the sensible thing to do if they are capable of beating up their own father they will go on to commit worse crimes. If they are willing to attack their own father who knows what they will do to a stranger.
You telling me about generalizing lool

this is WHY you should not live in a non muslim country and have children there your not even allowed to disciplin your children when they are young you can't beat the arrogance out of them and humble them. social services get involved.

VixR

Veritas
this is WHY you should not live in a non muslim country and have children there your not even allowed to disciplin your children when they are young you can't beat the arrogance out of them and humble them. social services get involved.
Beating kids isn’t effective as a disciplinary mechanism, and it has adverse outcomes

This is the animal kingdom after all and my nigga got kicked out like a rejected lion. This is sad on so many levels and that's why if i have children they will not be raised around animal low lives. If you don't teach your children respect at an early age they will step up to you.

:chrisfreshhah:

Not one or two, but all three sons beat him up tells a dysfunctional family narrative. Maybe the boys know something that incriminates the father if the police gets involved. He could’ve raised gentle, loving and caring kids, something awfully went wrong raising those boys. There is more to this story.

Beating kids isn’t effective as a disciplinary mechanism, and it has adverse outcomes

it works wonders seen it with my own eyes kids tend to obey parents who are fair but firm.

all these lowlifes have had slacking parents who let them of the hook. You need to control your children from early age no bad friends no tv no internet quran sunnah and quality education marry them early and everything will be fine inshallah you avoid this path and you kids can become lowlifes how are undutiful

VixR

Veritas
it works wonders seen it with my own eyes kids tend to obey parents who are fair but firm.

all these lowlifes have had slacking parents who let them of the hook. You need to control your children from early age no bad friends no tv no internet quran sunnah and quality education marry them early and everything will be fine inshallah you avoid this path and you kids can become lowlifes how are undutiful

As an experiment, look at the lowlifes you mentioned, were they not raised in the way you describe? Somali parents seem to have remarkably similar parenting styles and the results are hardly conclusive.

What I’m saying is, if the child is too young to understand why you’re beating him, you’re just traumatizing him, and if he is old enough to understand, why not teach and parent in more reasonable ways? Beating is just lack of discipline on the parents’ part, and an uncontained anger response.

As an experiment, look at the lowlifes you mentioned, were they not raised in the way you describe? Somali parents seem to have remarkably similar parenting styles and the results are hardly conclusive.

What I’m saying is, if the child is too young to understand why you’re beating him, you’re just traumatizing him, and if he is old enough to understand, why not teach and parent in more reasonable ways? Beating is just lack of discipline on the parents’ part, and an uncontained anger response.

not really alot of somali parents in the west are terrible parents who allow children uncontrolled access to internet terrible friends. and no you shouldn't beat a young child that is stupid from 10 years and over but if you do your job properly you might not even need to do that ever.

it's just unfortunate that so many somali parents suck which is why their children commit so many crimes all around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.