Disowning your child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, you will smuggle out of the country and send them to Somalia if they commit any crime. See how many Somalis attend the court cases of those charged with rape, murder and terrorism and allege that they are innocent people framed by the authorities. Get real people. The only two points that most Somali parents will disown their children is if they left Islam or came out as gays. Children should be given the Right to disown their parents and choose new parents. Many would have left those homes where they are fed white bread with spreads because their parents are saving the money allocated to their welfare to build a villa back home. If Somalis had less children, they would value that love to your children is unconditional.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Become a drug addict or alcoholic
Not pray
Assault me or their elders/family
Become a call girl or rent boy

I will not disown if they:

Experiment with drugs but repent
Go through low Iman but promise to do better
Have sex before marriage
common shamis, you were a gaal a month ago and now you're saying you'll disown your kids for not praying.
I understand you grew up in a strict religious home but you can't just be a liberal atheist for a day and a salafi muslim the next day.

common shamis, you were a gaal a month ago and now you're saying you'll disown your kids for not praying.
I understand you grew up in a strict religious home but you can't just be a liberal atheist for a day and a salafi muslim the next day.
Jinni ba gale gabarta. I'm doing a Quran saar on her. Don't think it will be much help. It's one powerful jinni. He works out a lot. Very muscular.

I will disown the fruits of my loins if:

- They spread their ass cheeks for Salafi penetration. There are telltale signs of a Saudi wannabe. They start wearing nighties, hanging exclusively around men, and wearing black eyeliner. Strange to say, this is also the telltale signs of Qowmu Lut, such that even though I'm tolerant of Gaylords, it's hard to distinguish them from Salafis so I'm gonna have to put a ban on them as well as a precautionary measure.

For what if you catch the apple of your eye pressing his nose deep into the anus of a Salafi brother five times a day, but then says "aabo, I'm not an extremist, I'm just gay"? Hard to disprove. So why take chances?

- They become open borders activists. What's the point of working to keep your country free of toilet cloggers from the third world if your kid is only gonna bring them in.

- They become Christians. @Amun is right. Sure, I love nabi Cisse worshippers as much as the next guy, but what if I get assaulted by thugs in my frail old age and my devout Christian son whom I've taken to weightlifting gym sessions all my life decides to practice " turn the other cheek ". Subhanallah. I would rather take a jihadist son

- They become drunkards. I can't blame a guy who appreciates a sip of the divine whisky from time to time. There's a reason Jannah is overflowing with rivers of wine. But I will need a spare kidney some day, and I don't want no alcoholic's innards. Your dad gave you life, so if you can't return the favor when he's got kidney disease, the f*ck are you good for?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Well, if my child talking about I feel like I was supposed to be a woman or male BS and start dressing like a woman or male. Oh, my heart hurts thinking about it.:liberaltears:

I was never a gaal. I just pretended to be a deist for the fun of it.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I was never a gaal. I just pretended to be a deist for the fun of it.
that's even worse. you're an educated mother with a MA. just come out of the closet as a secular muslim. you were subject to religious abuse by your salafi family but you shouldn't live in fear anymore huno.

CrazedOpal

The Saqajaan™
Fully disown:
-Murderer (if it was self-defense, fair enough)
-Rapist / Pedo
-Become too much of a danger for my/others safety
-Terrorist

Not disown but would not be a fan of it / wtf are doing child?
-Sugar babying (A.K.A Privileged prostitution)

-Becoming a singer/dancer/actor/model. Basically becoming famous. I would not want my kid to be surrounded by these predators, Hollywood is shaydaans hometown and anyone I care about will not be corrupted by their sociopathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts