Disgraced Silanyo names a district for his folks in the middle of Gabiley region (Dacarta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Because you are fu***ng reer miyyi Sacad Yoonis. Sxb porcupine is an exotic cusine.
Lmaoooo! rageedi you gotta own up the thing ppl think is taboo.

Personally i would not mind trying exotic foods, ofc if it was prepared by michelin star certified chef

Bohol

VIP
Who are you lying to? Sacad Yonis are the known shortest or so to say Midget of Isaaq. War meesha wa kumabyside karbaashna kaaladaalaye. Bal in aad ciil beesshid tolkaa u qayla dhaan?

What is next. HJ have softer hair? waxas wa shuqul naageed. I don't care whether SY are short or not as-long as they continue their daily
Ceel Afweyn massacres.

:manny:

Gambar

VIP
Another reason i want MJ woman. i hsve been hearing alot of good news about them lately
He's not half MJ but half Darood. He doesn't give credit to his reer abti for his height. :reallymaury:

Don't worry I'll give you one of my cousins since you're not SM.

El padrone

giphy.gif
What u doing in the mens marfish? go away

El padrone

He's not half MJ but half Darood. He doesn't give credit to his reer abti for his height. :reallymaury:

Don't worry I'll give you one of my cousins since you're not SM.
Nah i think i will pass, i dont wanna my nuts chopped up anyways

Yh, the original proprietors/founders of H town is the Ciidagale closely followed by Arap, HY Isaxaaq and finally SM.

By the way, I've met some HJ in bada cas area not far from sacadadiin furniture megastore.

That's bullshit. Haji Farah. Reer Samatar. SM has been living there before CG and we've been fighting with them for as long. I hate when people who don't know shit talk shit. Hargeisa was made by SM and CG. I respect the shit out of them guys. You play when you say SM is new to Hargeisa. What is Xaraf ? Who is degaan west of city? I should leave you in your ignorance, but I'm charitable.

El padrone

That's bullshit. Haji Farah. Reer Samatar. SM has been living there before CG and we've been fighting with them for as long. I hate when people who don't know shit talk shit. Hargeisa was made by SM and CG. I respect the shit out of them guys. You play when you say SM is new to Hargeisa. What is Xaraf ? Who is degaan west of city? I should leave you in your ignorance, but I'm charitable.

Calm down yall! i though sheekh madar established hargeisa.

Woah! Don't take it too personally sxb. I've got no beef with SM.

Thanks for the background nonetheless.

Bohol

VIP

Xaraf is not Ceelka Herer though. Hargeisa started with the Herer well that is where the
Cidagale suldaans use to be crowned. Cidagale and Arap aka reer Dumbuluq are the
original natives of the city.

El padrone

Xaraf is not Ceelka Herer though. Hargeisa started with the Herer well that is where the
Cidagale suldaans use to be crowned. Cidagale and Arap aka reer Dumbuluq are the
original natives of the city.
Yes but sheekh madar is credited to populating the city thus establishing it. he married into garxajis so in essence he took control of the city. no?

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Hoosjeed what is your take on this?

"Beelweynta Toljeclo ee degmada Cusub ee Dacarta oo soo dhoweeyay degmada Cusub ee la magacaabay
una mahadnaqay xukummada madaxweyne Axmed Silaanyo."

http://burcoonline.com/articles/634...ahadnaqay-Xukummada-Madaxweyne-Axmed-Silaanyo

Where it is located on the map.

View attachment 24046

Good catch @Duke of Bohol.

My immediate take is that Siilanyo is trying to pit neighbours against each other. He knows Kulmiye has all but lost the votes of the dominant Jibril Abokor (HA) subclan of Gabiley district so he's going to appeal to the minorities which is a futile strategy. They simply don't have the numbers.

Toljecle is a minority community that live with the native Jibril Abokor (HA) in Gabiley. Toljecle is part of Habar Habusheed bah alliance, but it's not HJ. Siilanyo is basically trying to appeal to them on that basis but it's fruitless since they are scattered across the district and don't actually form a majority in any degaan. My guess is he just picked a couple dozen Toljecle farms in between Reer Dalal (Jibril Abokor) strongholds and called it a Toljecle degaan :icon lol:.

I'm not in favour of this development to be honest. What's to stop the other minorites from declaring their own degaans?

Here's an idea of the different minority groups that live with us in the area:

Bohol

VIP
Yes but sheekh madar is credited to populating the city thus establishing it. he married into garxajis so in essence he took control of the city. no?

He indeed bringed people and business with him from Bulahar and Berbera after wars there
but that is as far as it goes. Hargeisa always existed and was known as little Herer under the
Eidagale sultanate.

Bohol

VIP
@Hoosjeed It defeats the whole idea of tribal regions. The reason the former UDUB admin named those regions was
each community to have their own exclusive region. When you name districts within those regions to other communities then
that is when it loses its exclusive status.

El padrone

Good catch @Duke of Bohol.

My immediate take is that Siilanyo is trying to pit neighbours against each other. He knows Kulmiye has all but lost the votes of the dominant Jibril Abokor (HA) subclan of Gabiley district so he's going to appeal to the minorities which is a futile strategy. They simply don't have the numbers.

Toljecle is a minority community that live with the native Jibril Abokor (HA) in Gabiley. Toljecle is part of Habar Habusheed bah alliance, but it's not HJ. Siilanyo is basically trying to appeal to them on that basis but it's fruitless since they are scattered across the district and don't actually form a majority in any degaan. My guess is he just picked a couple dozen Toljecle farms in between Reer Dalal (Jibril Abokor) strongholds and called it a Toljecle degaan :icon lol:.

I'm not in favour of this development to be honest. What's to stop the other minorites from declaring their own degaans?

Here's an idea of the different minority groups that live with us in the area:

Theres no dispute about their deegaan in gebilay and small population, as kamadare says, 200,000 moved there after draughts. so its feasible their votes will be count.

I always heard growing up that the natives of Hargeisa were Ciidagale, Sacad Muse (HA), and HY (Ishaaq).

Yeah that's true. I respect the fact that CG are some of the oldest families in Hargeisa, but I resent the myth that some perpetrate that SM somehow came after the civil war. I'm reer oogo, mainly from Haud, but even my grandfather's going back a few hundred years were from Hargeisa. Sheikh Madar was not one of the early settlers. Highly respected as he was.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Theres no dispute about their deegaan in gebilay and small population, as kamadare says, 200,000 moved there after draughts. so its feasible their votes will be count.

Most of the families were relatively well off ones who had money and came by car. The ones who came to Gabiley district were mostly Garxajis, Prinicpally HY from Oodweyne and Ciidagale from the Hawd. They are in Wajaale now running businesses which is a far ways away from this degaan.

Wajaale is a commerical capital of SL so the more people that can contribute to it's development, the better. The local Jibril Abokor natives got no issues with our eastern brothers.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Yeah that's true. I respect the fact that CG are some of the oldest families in Hargeisa, but I resent the myth that some perpetrate that SM somehow came after the civil war. I'm reer oogo, mainly from Haud, but even my grandfather's going back a few hundred years were from Hargeisa. Sheikh Madar was not one of the early settlers. Highly respected as he was.

Forgive me sxb, is Reer Ogo Hussein Abokor?

I always heard growing up that the natives of Hargeisa were Ciidagale, Sacad Muse (HA), and HY (Ishaaq).
Sxb those were pre colonial and colonial times . We are in the 21st century. HJ today if census is taken can surpass Isxaaq in Hargeysa. Plus they own most of the lucrative businesses. O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending