Disgraced Silanyo names a district for his folks in the middle of Gabiley region (Dacarta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Hoosjeed what is your take on this?

"Beelweynta Toljeclo ee degmada Cusub ee Dacarta oo soo dhoweeyay degmada Cusub ee la magacaabay
una mahadnaqay xukummada madaxweyne Axmed Silaanyo."

http://burcoonline.com/articles/634...ahadnaqay-Xukummada-Madaxweyne-Axmed-Silaanyo

Where it is located on the map.

upload_2017-7-21_19-25-18.png

Wow way too much districts wtf is going on.

Lkn I heard he also named a new district for ceegaag in saraar

but will the representative be only reer haygaag ?

Good news for haygaag tho and good news for this tuulo which I can not find :lol:

Bohol

VIP
Wow way too much districts wtf is going on.

Lkn I heard he also named a new district for ceegaag in saraar

but will the representative be only reer haygaag ?

Good news for haygaag tho and good news for this tuulo which I can not find :lol:

The regions were created by Dahir Riyaale for each tribe originally.

Oodweyne (HY)

Saraar (HJ)

Gabiley

The regions were created by Dahir Riyaale for each tribe originally.

Oodweyne (HY)

Saraar (HJ)

Gabiley

I understand but why did he name unknown place as a district in gabiley.

Ceegaag makes sense since people inhabit the deegan and its progressing but I've never heard of dacarta.

Post some pic of the place. Doesn't seem like a big deegan

Bohol

VIP
I understand but why did he name unknown place as a district in gabiley.

Ceegaag makes sense since people inhabit the deegan and its progressing but I've never heard of dacarta.

Post some pic of the place. Doesn't seem like a big deegan

Only for tribal reasons nothing else. Indeed Ceegaag is big but I wonder why it is being part of Saraar rather than Buhoodle district?
I heard it is something to do with Hayaag and Reer Hagar beef that dates back to early 2000s. Dacarta is a tiny village and this
Toljeclo community don't even number more than 1,000 souls.

"Beelweynta Toljeclo ee degmada Cusub ee Dacarta oo soo dhoweeyay degmada Cusub ee la magacaabay

http://burcoonline.com/articles/634...ahadnaqay-Xukummada-Madaxweyne-Axmed-Silaanyo

View attachment 24046

Great move, expect 200,000 toljecle votes for kulmiye come the voting time.

View attachment 24046

That shows Kulmiye is going to win the upcoming elections, just imagine 200,000 votes from this district of Gabiley region.

Yeah sxb , toljecle of a the major HJ ( Momma Love) are spread as far as Fayaan biiro close to Oromo and as far as Djibouti. They all registered at this district . Actually 200,000 is way smaller it could be more :) Reer Waddani are awaited by a huge disapointment.

that was initial reporting . The official one will come after voters collecta their voting cards. Here is where things are decided.

Reer waddani better prepare your way to Faarmajoland. No wonder Cabdiraxmaan CIDLO was begging Farmaajo for a future asylum of his people in case he gets whooped in the elections

Bohol

VIP
that was initial reporting . The official one will come after voters collecta their voting cards. Here is where things are decided.

Reer waddani better prepare your way to Faarmajoland. No wonder Cabdiraxmaan CIDLO was begging Farmaajo for a future asylum of his people in case he gets whooped in the elections

The numbers are on our side in this election. Garhajis + reer Awdal + Arap are 70% of the population. :manny:

Even if HA & HJ vote in one direction their vote counts to a measly 30% :nahgirl:.

Only for tribal reasons nothing else. Indeed Ceegaag is big but I wonder why it is being part of Saraar rather than Buhoodle district?
I heard it is something to do with Hayaag and Reer Hagar beef that dates back to early 2000s. Dacarta is a tiny village and this
Toljeclo community don't even number more than 1,000 souls.

Yh they left buuhoodle to built their own deegan after beef. In 1999 - 2000
It grew fast for a newly built tuulo.

Wallahi I am dying.

All the pictures that I can find are 10 begging Somaliland

War forget about Garhajis. Cidagale will never vote for CIDLO after he openly betrayed them. Their sultan has spoken and even the other Minion sultan Raabi was apologizing the other tday.. Ask Menace here , he knows the Garhajis thing won't work this time. Arab are divided, only few disgruntled might vote Waddani but the majority knows where the bread is. This would be the most embarrassing defeat for a party in Somaliland . Mujaahidka will take it with a huge landslide.

Bohol

VIP
War forget about Garhajis. Cidagale will never vote for CIDLO after he openly betrayed them. Their sultan has spoken and even the other Minion sultan Raabi was apologizing the other tday.. Ask Menace here , he knows the Garhajis thing won't work this time. Arab are divided, only few disgruntled might vote Waddani but the majority knows where the bread is. This would be the most embarrassing defeat for a party in Somaliland . Mujaahidka will take it with a huge landslide.

Wishful thinking. Majority of CG will never vote for Kulmiye. Yes Arap know where their bread is buttered and it is certainly not Kulmiye (the place where they were refused to run as a candidate for presidency within the party as Axmed Caydiid mentioned). They are not that dumb to vote for Kulmiye again.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Yh they left buuhoodle to built their own deegan after beef. In 1999 - 2000
It grew fast for a newly built tuulo.

Wallahi I am dying.

All the pictures that I can find are 10 begging Somaliland

Somalis to over exaggerate their numbers Lol. Imagine naming a hamlet with less than 10 people as a district Lol what
a joke.

Saxb CG hates CIDLO than Muuse Biixi . That is a known fact. If at all Waddani had a different candidate . On reer Awdal the Saylici crew whom are the Laan Dheere out there are with Moses. Oops also was reading that all those pro Xirsi HJ just left Waddani calling it a tribal entity. Looks like Waddani is is turning into a "Tusbax go'ay"

Somalis to over exaggerate their numbers Lol. Imagine naming a village with less than 10 people as a district Lol what
a joke.

Its probably a geeljire territory. The name is dacarta and if I am not mistaken its a sour tree.

Wallahi it stupid. Why doesn't he help his relatives eating undomesticated animals rather than naming unknown district.

At least other leaders are feeding their ethnic or tribes.

Bohol

VIP
Saxb CG hates CIDLO than Muuse Biixi . That is a known fact. If at all Waddani had a different candidate . On reer Awdal the Saylici crew whom are the Laan Dheere out there are with Moses. Oops also was reading that all those pro Xirsi HJ just left Waddani calling it a tribal entity. Looks like Waddani is is turning into a "Tusbax go'ay"

:mjlol::mjlol:

Everyone knows Makahiil the community of the WADANI VP make up the majority of Awdal
around 80%. No contest at all. You don't know what you are talking about.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
They are the laangaab and toljeclo are the most laangaab censored

Status
Not open for further replies.