What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
giphy.gif
I’ve notice this stereotype that the ajanabi have always brought up and its that “somalis stink” :bell: How can ajanabi who only wipe when going to the toilet tell us we stink ? And where do you think this stereotype came from? Feel free to discuss other somali stereotypes

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Fobs don't know what deodorant is if it hit them on the head. That's where it comes from. Other recent stereotypes are pirates (which is kinda cool in a weird way) and terrorists (not cool at all). The terrorist stereotype is warranted because we stand out for joining ISIS and AS when we make up 0% of the population in the west.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I will use my situation with out mentioning my family
When your Dad Marries three but only cares about one.

When you walk down the city with your stepbrothers to take them to school without being questioned by some random Somali guy by saying this Phrase "Is this your brother" and just ignore him.

I know one sterotype
Somali drug addicts.

There is smell fobs have. Theyre not used to cooking indoors it's like they don't open a window and then go out in the same clothes, they stink of stale sununad/suqaar/suugo.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Nah the smell is some kind of uunsi(??) or some kind of a somali parfyme maybe? I know the suugo smell but there is this typical "somali smell" you guys know what im talking about?

Fobs don't know what deodorant is if it hit them on the head. That's where it comes from. Other recent stereotypes are pirates (which is kinda cool in a weird way) and terrorists (not cool at all). The terrorist stereotype is warranted because we stand out for joining ISIS and AS when we make up 0% of the population in the west.

Why are they challenged other fobs don't smell

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Huuno you are new and the first thing you asked us. Why Somalis stink? Marka hoore. Na salaan oo shaax, xalwad iyo muqmad nagu soo dhaweey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending