Diplomatic row breaks out between SouthSudan & Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6091.jpg
This has to be the contender for the biggest cock-sucking inferior post in the whole of Somalispot, what a shameless begging bowl carrying piglet you are.

Or maybe just slightly more mature than you are?

I don't have to respond to you, the Oromo, Somali, Egyptian, UAE, Amhara, Gambella bullets are doing the talking, your on your death bed, no need inflicting more torments on you.

@Mudug-Madman

I am aware who that piglet is, he is an utter shame to his people, a product of a decade of khaat abuse, it probably runs in the family, the cognitive dysfunction he shows is on another level.

@Canuck

I regularly received death threats on my somnet account from them, and other articles I wrote on websites, never of course using my own name and always on different VPN's, most countries run these type of programs, their paranoia is on another level.

I don't have to respond to you, the Oromo, Somali, Egyptian, UAE, Amhara, Gambella bullets are doing the talking, your on your death bed, no need inflicting more torments on you.

@Mudug-Madman

I am aware who that piglet is, he is an utter shame to his people, a product of a decade of khaat abuse, it probably runs in the family, the cognitive dysfunction he shows is on another level.

@Canuck

I regularly received death threats on my somnet account from them, and other articles I wrote on websites, never of course using my own name and always on different VPN's

He thinks that all people are like them (the second dumbest country in world)
Average IQ Rank: Ethiopia Second ‘Dumbest’ ?
November 27, 2014
ShareTweetPinMail
IQ-ethiopia.jpg

According to a 2014 report by “IQ and the Wealth of Nations”

By TesfaNews,

THE 2014 report by the “IQ and the Wealth of Nations” described Ethiopia as the second “dumbest” country in the world with the lowest IQ.

The average IQ attached to Ethiopia was 63, which is in fact second lowest average IQ from last.

There are demonstrable links between Intelligent quotient (IQ) of countries, investment in education and public access to information. For those who know about the education and information technology policies in Ethiopia, it is not surprising that Ethiopia ranks 2nd from the worst in IQ.

Though it is extremely embarrassing, the findings will have a negative effect on some and conveys a sad message to those bright, struggling and hard working Ethiopians.

COUNTRIES WITH THE LOWEST IQ AVERAGE IQ LEVEL
1. Equatorial Guinea 59
2. Ethiopia 63
3. Sierra Leone 64
4. Democratic Republic of the Congo 65
5. Zimbabwe 66
6. Guinea 66
7. Nigeria 67
8. Ghana 71
9. Tanzania 72
10. Sudan

I remember the day south sudan got their independence.I was at footscray with my mom doing some atheeg and all these south sudanese people were celebrating and waving their flags around like crazy.It was around july 2011 and the people seemed soo optimistic,it's such a shame that they have been plagued with the same disease as us.:bell:

I remember their independence very well. A Somali woman and Muslim South Sudanese woman were in my home (my mom's friends) a couple of weeks after South Sudan got independence and the Somali lady said "Somaliland is next".

:russ:

The only reason why I'm laughing is because she's the KULMIYE liaison/money collector person in Canada. She only became really pro Somaliland when KULMIYE came into power. She was collecting ICU funds back in the day and was a big wadaadad and to hear "Somaliland is next" with the South Sudanese woman there was something else

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts