Dina Tokio: Muslim women can marry non-Muslim men

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been an atheist sis and are you in the closet? And don’t tell us that your parents are highly educated and threw you a coming out party when you told them because we won’t believe you.

Knowles

As VixR’s attorney representing her per pro-bono, “we” plead the fifth. I heard you are having an affair with one of the Hemsworth brothers? Is it Luke, Liam or Chris? Tell us more!!

Why do you guys have to mention the deen when dhegacas are brought up.
This kinda of behavior is what makes Islam seem as dhegacas superiority. These same people you are protecting under Islam are the ones who are hell-bent on keeping our country down.
What do arabs gain from keeping somalia down? Somalia is held down by somalis. Arabs dont owe us anything. I know for fact millions of money arabs has given to somalia. Cause my dad was in previous governmentvand I have uncle in current government

If you're quick to make mention of not being an ikkulan/Madow at every turn, is that not a sign of pride?

Kariya

Don’t bother with these guys, they are culturally Muslims and harbour too much hatred between themselves due to tribal differences and also, hate everyone else who isn’t from their clan. What unites them is their deep-seated hatred towards Muslim-Somali Bantus who were oppressed and mistreated by Somalis. Thes guys want to expell them from Somalia and dump them places and countries they’ve no connections with. Why? Clan pride. If there’s “heaven”, I bet that Bernard Russell, Ayan Hersi and Richard Dawkins will be rewarded than a Somali “hypocrite”. Who needs anarchy in “heaven”? Not “God” and the rest of society who are sick of us.

This is from the late Hassan Al-Turabi Sudan's former Islamist leader and former prime minister.

Sudan’s Turabi - Muslim women can marry Christian or Jew.

In a lecture entitled "The Role of Women in Just Governance" which was delivered by the leader of the opposition Popular Congress Party, Hassen Al Turabi, at the headquarters of Umma — Party Mubarak al Fadil faction — in Khartoum, Turabi said a Muslim women can marry a Christian or Jew.

http://www.sudantribune.com/Sudan-s-Turabi-Muslim-women-can,15021

This is wonderful news, may Allah bless the People of the Book with big booty Muslimahs :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kariya

Don’t bother with these guys, they are culturally Muslims and harbour too much hatred between themselves due to tribal differences and also, hate everyone else who isn’t from their clan. What unites them is their deep-seated hatred towards Muslim-Somali Bantus who were oppressed and mistreated by Somalis. Thes guys want to expell them from Somalia and dump them places and countries they’ve no connections with. Why? Clan pride. If there’s “heaven”, I bet that Bernard Russell, Ayan Hersi and Richard Dawkins will be rewarded than a Somali “hypocrite”. Who needs anarchy in “heaven”? Not “God” and the rest of society who are sick of us.

Looool every now and then your true colors come out when you see a foreigner in here and start to booty lick by attacking somalis. A guy like you wkuldnt last 1 day in somalia lool

Looool every now and then your true colors come out when you see a foreigner in here and start to booty lick by attacking somalis. A guy like you wkuldnt last 1 day in somalia lool

Gooney

I went to Somalia twice and though it felt cringe, they called me your royal highness and if I was addicted to qabiil, you and @Crow would’ve carried me and never allowed me to walk on the ground.

Who are you lying to? Any member can read the Somali politics and Clan rooms. Over there, they are tribal warlords and here, imams. Who are they lying to? Allah?

Gooney

I went to Somalia twice and though it felt cringe, they called me your royal highness and if I was addicted to qabiil, you and @Crow would’ve carried me and never allowed me to walk on the ground.

Who are you lying to? Any member can read the Somali politics and Clan rooms. Over there, they are tribal warlords and here, imams. Who are they lying to? Allah?
First of all a man in his 30s shoukdnt say words like cringe. Secondly i bet you were all polite and quite in somalis. I doubt you shared your views on how you look down on somalis, call them all hateful qabiliste and your disdain for islam. Like I said the real Aussiehustler wouldnt last 1 day in Somalia

First of all a man in his 30s shoukdnt say words like cringe. Secondly i bet you were all polite and quite in somalis. I doubt you shared your views on how you look down on somalis, call them all hateful qabiliste and your disdain for islam. Like I said the real Aussiehustler wouldnt last 1 day in Somalia

Gooney

I’m the same guy in real life, a patient guy, respect all kinds of people, hate arguments, hostility and don’t associate whatsoever with loud people. I don’t talk about religion, myself and my politics with strangers or stupid people. I hate Somali hypocrites who carry a clan card on their left hand and obstruct all possibilities that Somalis be able to establish a functioning and a peaceful country because his clan leader objects to it and wasn’t offered a leadership role. Yet, this guy is the loudest when it comes to patriotism and nationalism and turns into mujahid mullah Omer when he hears or meets former Muslims. This is the Somali I loathe, the hypocrite. Sadly, there are many of them and that’s why we can’t fix that cursed country of ours. Should I love them?

Gooney

I’m the same guy in real life, a patient guy, respect all kinds of people, hate arguments, hostility and don’t associate whatsoever with loud people. I don’t talk about religion, myself and my politics with strangers or stupid people. I hate Somali hypocrites who carry a clan card on their left hand and obstruct all possibilities that Somalis be able to establish a functioning and a peaceful country because his clan leader objects to it and wasn’t offered a leadership role. Yet, this guy is the loudest when it comes to patriotism and nationalism and turns into mujahid mullah Omer when he hears or meets former Muslims. This is the Somali I loathe, the hypocrite. Sadly, there are many of them and that’s why we can’t fix that cursed country of ours. Should I love them?
Aussie

You are hostile to muslims and constantly insult us. You call me qabiliste, but I dont have a qabiliste bone in my body. You cant throw insults and act victim. Look how you described us to our new guest. Your post showed a lot of disdain for us and our culture. The truth is you aint that different from the people you insult

Muji

VIP
I demand to cash in on my right fumble with both the Hemsworth brothers. Now that technology is advanced so we know who the father is, the previous rulings have been made void. @AussieHustler

I demand to cash in on my right fumble with both the Hemsworth brothers. Now that technology is advanced so we know who the father is, the previous rulings have been made void. @AussieHustler

@Knowles

If he doesn’t want to acknowledge the baby, the little one would be very lucky to have two dads.

Me and @Cognitivedissonance had a long and arduous negotiations of who will pull out from the race and marry you, but to no avail. We are now mediated by wise people like Dr Osman and now, it looks like we are inching closer to a cohabitation deal. Two husbands, a Hemsworh child and one wife. After the agreement, we’ve to negotiate again the details and the arrangements. Theresa May thinks Brexit is tough.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

If he doesn’t want to acknowledge the baby, the little one would be very lucky to have two dads.

Me and @Cognitivedissonance had a long and arduous negotiations of who will pull out from the race and marry you, but to no avail. We are now mediated by wise people like Dr Osman and now, it looks like we are inching closer to a cohabitation deal. Two husbands, a Hemsworh child and one wife. After the agreement, we’ve to negotiate again the details and the arrangements. Theresa May thinks Brexit is tough.

Walal if they’re twins then they can split up the parenting duties. As for cognitive he had himself neutered when he realised women could ask for his entire estate during a divorce this includes his two macwises and the bike he travels to his security job with.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

If this doesnt state that arabs and muslims are synonymous.
I don't want to generalise but most arabs don't take islam seriously maybe thats why they're going to be one of the biggest followers of dajjal the ignorant ones, women and jews.
Lol I wouldn't call them vermins though that's a bit harsh inhumane

World

VIP
I don't want to generalise but most arabs don't take islam seriously maybe thats why they're going to be one of the biggest followers of dajjal the ignorant ones, women and jews.
Where on earth did you read that Arabs are going to be one of the biggest followers of Dajjal?

If you don’t like Arabs for whatever reason, sure.

But to bring religion into it, is ridiculous.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Where on earth did you read that Arabs are going to be one of the biggest followers of Dajjal?

If you don’t like Arabs for whatever reason, sure.

But to bring religion into it, is ridiculous.

I actually have no hate for arabs and never have I'm indifferent to them and eveyone to me in treat on a perosn to person basis not on language to language. I've literally never said anything about arabs why you coming here to bootyclap.
Turks, Persians, jews and women will also be his biggest followers among others does that mean I hate those groups aswell and myself

"With regard to the Bedouin being followers of the Dajjaal, this is because many of them are ignorant. With regard to women, this is because they are readily swayed, and because many of them are ignorant. It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)

Lastly, how are you making it seem reasonable to hate arabs. That's haram to hate another muslim for their ethnicity and a stupid reason to go hell for.

Asc. I didnt mean to quote you but what kariya was saying that arabs and islam was synonymous. But you are right we shouldn't generalize .

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Blade1
When have Arabs ever truly been a pious people, cuzzo?

They allow certain shyt to fly if it benefits them and no other Muslims are around to hold them to account. They are vermin and have no real morals.

God is surely correcting this.
Don't be racist and you're not somali so don't call me cuzzo @Kariya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.