Dilemmas solved by Reiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you gradually replaced every part of the Death Star piece-by-piece until it was eventually made of entirely new material
would the resulting ship still be considered the Death Star?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you gradually replaced every part of the Death Star piece-by-piece until it was eventually made of entirely new material
would the resulting ship still be considered the Death Star?
Considering it can destroy a whole planet, touching or even trying to replace a piece would ultimately result to blowing up.

I feel like I keep making myself busy so I don't sit and wish the world to end. How can I be more positive without ignoring my thoughts?

Gibiin-Udug

I feel like I keep making myself busy so I don't sit and wish the world to end. How can I be more positive without ignoring my thoughts?

Well you can be positive when you align yourself with love and hope. Do you mind if I ask you this? Are you a believer? Do you believe in Allah swt? If so, everytime you get a negative thought, pray 2 rakkahs. Read the Quran. Meditate in silence for 15 minutes, speak in positive.

Good luck.

Well you can be positive when you align yourself with love and hope. Do you mind if I ask you this? Are you a believer? Do you believe in Allah swt? If so, everytime you get a negative thought, pray 2 rakkahs. Read the Quran. Meditate in silence for 15 minutes, speak in positive.

Good luck.

My life is good and I have positive and lovely people around me. I'm not religious and I'm sure meditation would help some people but not me. I just don't feel positive that's all.

Gibiin-Udug

My life is good and I have positive and lovely people around me. I'm not religious and I'm sure meditation would help some people but not me. I just don't feel positive that's all.
Is there aspect in your life that you're not happy about?

Is there aspect in your life that you're not happy about?
Nope. I mean happiness has its ups and downs so it's impossible to be completely happy. But my problem isn't really my life so I guess that's the problem. I can't fix it.

Gibiin-Udug

Nope. I mean happiness has its ups and downs so it's impossible to be completely happy. But my problem isn't really my life so I guess that's the problem. I can't fix it.
I would highly suggest that you travel. Travel to a foreign place, a place where you've never been before, learn about that place, be one with the people who live there, their culture. Take it all in.

I would highly suggest that you travel. Travel to a foreign place, a place where you've never been before, learn about that place, be one with the people who live there, their culture. Take it all in.

Yeah you're right! That's what I wish to do but I'm too busy right now. I'm sure travel will sort of give me a different perspective.

Gibiin-Udug

Yeah you're right! That's what I wish to do but I'm too busy right now. I'm sure travel will sort of give me a different perspective.
Good. Glad I could help.

Is there anymore dilemma or anything I can help you with?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
i know what i must do to achieve my goals but i never have the motivation, how can i change this ?

Gibiin-Udug

i know what i must do to achieve my goals but i never have the motivation, how can i change this ?

Make an Insipiration board in your room or somewhere in your house. Write down what you want to accomplish, the dates and times. I would suggest you hang the board on your bedroom door. Everytime you feel unsipired or not motivated enough look at it.

Good luck.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How do you get rid off a cat? There's stray cat that comes to my backyard every evening, I used to feed it but not anymore it's an evil one, I think it killed the dead squirrel in my backyard couple of weeks. It also destroyed my neighbors garden, I have feeling one of my little siblings is still feeding it because he keeps coming back. We called animal control, the fat lady that showed up couldn't find him. What I'm trying to ask is how do I poison him and blame it on my neighbor?

Gibiin-Udug

How do you get rid off a cat? There's stray cat that comes to my backyard every evening, I used to feed it but not anymore it's an evil one, I think it killed the dead squirrel in my backyard couple of weeks. It also destroyed my neighbors garden, I have feeling one of my little siblings is still feeding him because he keeps coming back. We called animal control, the fat lady that showed up couldn't find him. What I'm trying to ask is how do I poison him and blame it on my neighbor?

Oh no no no no, don't poison an innocent animal, even if it's deemed as evil.

Hire a Mexican, the ones who cleans the carpets, he will put it in a bag and tell him to take it to a different city.

Or you might take it to the animal shelter.

There's one in St. Paul

Feline rescue.

Golden valley
Animal humane society

Eden prairie
Second hand hound

Hastings
Animal ark.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Oh no no no no, don't poison an innocent animal, even if it's deemed as evil.

Hire a Mexican, the ones who cleans the carpets, he will put it in a bag and tell him to take it to a different city.

Or you might take it to the animal shelter.

There's one in St. Paul

Feline rescue.

Golden valley
Animal humane society

Eden prairie
Second hand hound

Hastings
Animal ark.
Lool is there anything Mexicans wouldn't do? There is no way I wanna capture that thing and transport it myself. I think the Mexican idea is perfect. Where do I find/contact them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts