Dilemmas solved by Reiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lool is there anything Mexicans wouldn't do? There is no way I wanna capture that thing and transport it myself. I think the Mexican idea is perfect. Where do I find/contact them?
Go to lakestreet, espicially starting from Bloomington ave and lake street all the way to midtown lake street.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
What I'm trying to ask is how do I poison him and blame it on my neighbor?

full

Leave the miskiin bisat alone. Women and poison.. scary!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Go to lakestreet, espicially starting from Bloomington ave and lake street all the way to midtown lake street.
Lol the same place you pick up the movers? Reiko I hope you are not trying to get me killed for asking those guys I want them to capture a cat:tocry:

Gibiin-Udug

Lol the same place you pick up the movers? Reiko I hope you are not trying to get me killed for asking those guys I want them to capture a cat:tocry:
Well if you must know, when I was helping a friend of mine move, we went to hamdi restaurant and asked one of the waiters to get a mover for us. They always leave their numbers in restaurants. Some of them even have business cards.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Well if you must know, when I was helping a friend of mine move, we went to hamdi restaurant and asked one of the waiters to get a mover for us. They always leave their numbers in restaurants. Some of them even have business cards.
Haaye I will give that a chance.!
Thanks for the advice:hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

I'm good

full

@TheShinning is from mn too?

:farmajoyaab:
Darling, let it out. What's bothering you? Were you ever cheated on by your woman? Do you even like women? Are you happy with your job? Credit card problems? Do you have Hooyo issues? Heart burn problems? Reiko is here to solve your problems

P.s

@TheShinning can answer whether she's from MN or not :trumpsmirk:

World

VIP
How do you get rid off a cat? There's stray cat that comes to my backyard every evening, I used to feed it but not anymore it's an evil one, I think it killed the dead squirrel in my backyard couple of weeks. It also destroyed my neighbors garden, I have feeling one of my little siblings is still feeding it because he keeps coming back. We called animal control, the fat lady that showed up couldn't find him. What I'm trying to ask is how do I poison him and blame it on my neighbor?
Don’t feed it or leave food in your backyard and it’ll leave quite fast. It’s become dependent on you as a food source which is why it keeps coming back. Once it notices that you aren’t feeding it anymore, it’ll look for it’s food somewhere else.

You giving her the address where I pick up my female friends do you perhaps work there by any chance :oh6b81q:
Lots of pretty latinas selling in those areas at night:ummhmsmiley:

My best Somali friend is drifting further away from the diin. She stopped wearing hijab and only has gaalo friends that she drinks with. What can I do to get her back? She used to pray and guide people but now she is lost and I miss the old her. I don't judge her and we're still close but I will have to cut her loose if she doesn't change because she said she didn't believe 'in organised religion' any more which is so out of character. This is the same girl who used to debate people on the diin. I miss her.

My best Somali friend is drifting further away from the diin. She stopped wearing hijab and only has gaalo friends that she drinks with. What can I do to get her back? She used to pray and guide people but now she is lost and I miss the old her. I don't judge her and we're still close but I will have to cut her loose if she doesn't change because she said she didn't believe 'in organised religion' any more which is so out of character. This is the same girl who used to debate people on the diin. I miss her.
(wears @Reiko 's jacket, damn this shit is tight). The only thing you can do for her is be there for her. Your religious beliefs do not have to coincide with your friends. people always change as they develop more life experience. Who knows she might go back to her former beliefs. Being a true friend is about accepting them wholeheartedly. Its hard to come across true friends in this world, especially with the whole advent of social media...

(wears @Reiko 's jacket, damn this shit is tight). The only thing you can do for her is be there for her. Your religious beliefs do not have to coincide with your friends. people always change as they develop more life experience. Who knows she might go back to her former beliefs. Being a true friend is about accepting them wholeheartedly. Its hard to come across true friends in this world, especially with the whole advent of social media...

Yeah my ex would probably not allow us to be friends but my current partner used to party and doesn't care.

I love her but all she talks about these days are her sexual trysts and nights out where she got drunk. I obviously can't relate to that so I laugh at the appropriate moment and stuff.

I will be there for her, maybe we'll meet for a coffee morning on a Sunday where we read the paper in a cafe like we used to. It will give us something to discuss. She's 35 and I'm hoping it's just a phase of rebellion. Plus she's never been married. She recently told me she's going to marry a gaalo and I'm really confused about what's going on. I know other Somalis who party but they never play around like that.

Yeah my ex would probably not allow us to be friends but my current partner used to party and doesn't care.

I love her but all she talks about these days are her sexual trysts and nights out where she got drunk. I obviously can't relate to that so I laugh at the appropriate moment and stuff.

I will be there for her, maybe we'll meet for a coffee morning on a Sunday where we read the paper in a cafe like we used to. It will give us something to discuss. She's 35 and I'm hoping it's just a phase of rebellion. Plus she's never been married. She recently told me she's going to marry a gaalo and I'm really confused about what's going on. I know other Somalis who party but they never play around like that.
Damn. You should talk to her about her decisions and prospects. But it is important not to come across as condescending as it will incur more damage than good. She is 35 and an adult and is most likely aware of her responsibilities. It looks like she's trying to do all the different things that she was not able to do in her religious days. She'll probably calm down after a while. All you can do is be supportive, thats the cold hard truth off it.

Damn. You should talk to her about her decisions and prospects. But it is important not to come across as condescending as it will incur more damage than good. She is 35 and an adult and is most likely aware of her responsibilities. It looks like she's trying to do all the different things that she was not able to do in her religious days. She'll probably calm down after a while. All you can do is be supportive, thats the cold hard truth off it.

You said damn. You're an atheist or irreligious. Should I be worried about her? She's highly educated, the people she drinks with are professionals like scientists and young lecturers. I guess she really is just catching up on what she missed out on. I do love her, we've been friends for well over a decade.

You said damn. You're an atheist or irreligious. Should I be worried about her? She's highly educated, the people she drinks with are professionals like scientists and young lecturers. I guess she really is just catching up on what she missed out on. I do love her, we've been friends for well over a decade.
its just that most people don't party like that in their 30's, so like you suspect she's just catching up with that lifestyle. This is very common with ex muslims, particularly women since they have been actively shielded from it. Hopefully she's aware of the dangers. I don't think that you should be worried because she'll most likely relax with excessive partying. Im not an atheist but an ex-muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.