Different types of Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never met a Somali father who is abusive to his kids. I don't know where that stereotype came from.

I shall introduce you to my father :holeup:

One time he whopped my brother and I so bad we needed stitches :mjcry:

I didn't even do anything but because no-one of us would tell who opened fridges which was forbidden at night we both got beat :jcoleno:

Still love him though, he formed my succes trough adversaries as a single parent. My brother is now doctor soon to specialize in heart surgery and I a lawyer :it0tdo8:

Deadbeat abo
-abusive af
-always yelling at wife & kids
-controlling
-fake religious
-pretends to be nice when others are around
-garbage

this one is too specific it's kind of sad. she must have faced this personally. I never met anyone on the list either. a more accurate list would be:

fifa abdullahi, slightly fobbish and always thinking about games, a good guy goes to the masjid on fridays.

engineer jamac: a nice guy who has a degree in engineering. he's considered boring by women so he's overlooked and goes back home to get married.

banker ali: more westernized, usually get degrees in political science of financial, always were suits, drive nice cars and talks in a borderline try hard accent.

hoodlum : this guy tries to act "black" but other than that is harmless.

wadaad ahmed: dresses in a thoub and imamah. goes to the masjid religiously and is involved in islamic studies usually used to be the hoodlum reformed or the fifa abdulahi.

criminal farax: this one is a step beyond the hoodlum and is fully engaged in crimes, drinking, drug use. His family has probably disowned him, and he lives in a halfway home.

quiet salax-a soft spoken man who never caused any trouble as a child. he's fairly religious and gets married at a young age

prettyboy- he takes pictures like a women and wears tight shirts and goes to the gym a lot. he also squints his eyes. he spends a lot of money, and goes out with a new women every week. when he finally does settle down, he gains thirty pounds, starts balding and starts telling everyone about how good looking he was in the past

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
i am one of the people in the pictures
Haha don't lie no Somali looks like that, there all models accept the father figure, now he's a chap I would see daily on the streets ;) that's a regular Somali. I have yet to see a good looking chap. I am dissapionted the women are gorgeous but the men are bluegh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.