Different types of Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
What is this!? A (mostly) positive thread about other gender!?

It is true after all, end times are coming!

Haha don't lie no Somali looks like that, there all models accept the father figure, now he's a chap I would see daily on the streets ;) that's a regular Somali. I have yet to see a good looking chap. I am disappointed the women are gorgeous but the men are bluegh !!

Why do Somali women say this? Can anyone shed some light into this phenomena? I swear I always hear Somali women that the guys are ugly. What exactly makes us unattractive? I mean we're tall, have soft curly hair, large hands, defined jaws and well endowed. Madow women cream their pants for Somali women on the regular. You better learn to start appreciating or else you'd be that Somali chick in the other thread who wasted her prime years chasing a ghost before crawling back after her expiry date.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why do Somali women say this? Can anyone shed some light into this phenomena? I swear I always hear Somali women that the guys are ugly. What exactly makes us unattractive? I mean we're tall, have soft curly hair, large hands, defined jaws and well endowed. Madow women cream their pants for Somali women on the regular. You better learn to start appreciating or else you'd be that Somali chick in the other thread who wasted her prime years chasing a ghost before crawling back after her expiry date.
I have yet to see good looking males in my area perhaps I live in a secluded city or something all the Somalis look like tahriibs here lol

They Forgot Billionaire Barkadley
images

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I shall introduce you to my father :holeup:

One time he whopped my brother and I so bad we needed stitches :mjcry:

I didn't even do anything but because no-one of us would tell who opened fridges which was forbidden at night we both got beat :jcoleno:

Still love him though, he formed my succes trough adversaries as a single parent. My brother is now doctor soon to specialize in heart surgery and I a lawyer :it0tdo8:
You are a good daughter. My mom used to whoop my ass like that but I still love her. Gotta learn to forgive if they had the right intentions. This isn't the same as a deadbeat parent since our parents wish to make the best out of us.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Last edited:
You are a good daughter. My mom used to whoop my ass like that but I still love her. Gotta learn to forgive if they had the right intentions. This isn't the same as a deadbeat parent since our parents wish to make the best out of us.
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I'm sorry but both your parents were trash.

Anyone who teaches their kids that 3 == 1 is by definition, trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending