Diet for gaining muscle

I used that and L-theanine in my green tea during exams, legit helps me relax. Don't know about the pp shite abti lol

For vitamines yes, but fruits are simple carbs, they're main just sugar. Complex and fibrous carbs on the other hands are fucking based and should be a staple in your diet. You don't get that horrible lethargic feeling afterward.
Examples of complex carbs

Mine grew from 6.5 to 7 inch and I’m a lot more confident but it’s made me hornier

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You need carbs you telling me to turn into a carnivore lol. So your saying we don’t need fruits, vegetables and carbs lol

Yes, I am, "lol". We have plenty of historical/anthropological evidence and anecdotes of people going years and decades without carbohydrates with zero issues. The reason is simple. Your body makes all of its own glucose. It does not require exogenous glucose at all. It is true though that the body makes a lot of things like creatine or cholesterol yet the body also benefits from exogenous intake for these things as has been shown in the literature with creatine, for example. But this is not seemingly true at all for sugar. In fact, any amount of it in the diet is low-grade toxic to some extent and will low level damage various organs and age you faster:

Humans only truly need exogenous sugar between the ages of 1-3 when they're supposed to ideally be taking in their mother's breast milk as it helps stimulate growth at this stage of life. Totally unnecessary and arguably detrimental outside of these stages of life as the doctor above who's worked with actual patients for many years illustrates.

Humans only ever consumed things like fruits and tubers as supplementary foods or for the taste in the case of fruits as they're adapted to play on animals' taste buds to spread their seeds. Never as the basis of their diet. But if you insist on exogenous sugar then at least stick to Glucose (milk, white rice, bread etc). That will just stimulate the randle cycle when mixed with fat and make you just a little more chunky after a good chunk of it goes to your muscle glycogen stores whereas fructose is really just poison your body mostly sends to your viscera (organs) as it can't really store it much elsewhere which is a quick way to age and damage yourself, age your organs and if the sugar is high enough, mixed with enough fat and processed enough; a surefire path to type 2 diabetes:

7mdoxQU.png

It's a cheap and easy energy source but not necessary and does more harm than good long-term. You're better off eating a high protein and high fat diet. Not this "Keto" nonsense, though. No paleolithic ancestor was eating "moderate to low protein and high fat" and being in high-grade ketosis all the time is not healthy for things like thyroid function which is why a lot of these keto guys see some hormones dip over time.

High protein with high fat will keep you at low-grade ketosis and probably push you out of ketosis at times through gluconeogenesis which is basically how our ancient ancestors were. There's a reason the Inuit have a mutation that makes it harder for them to get into ketosis. It is not a good thing to be ketogenic all the time.

I used that and L-theanine in my green tea during exams, legit helps me relax. Don't know about the pp shite abti lol

For vitamines yes, but fruits are simple carbs, they're main just sugar. Complex and fibrous carbs on the other hands are fucking based and should be a staple in your diet. You don't get that horrible lethargic feeling afterward.

Nah, saxiib. Every single vitamin required by the human body is available in animal tissues and animal foods as a whole and is more bioavailable in them to boot. Yes, even vitamin C. High carb diets actually hike up the need for vitamin C though I forgot why this is biochemically. When you're very low-carb your needs become quite low and even a simple steak will contain the few milligrams required hence why none of these carnivore dieters get scurvy. But if you really want to cover your bases then organs like liver carry absurd amounts of vitamin C and are superior to most multivitamins on the market by far.

Yes, I am, "lol". We have plenty of historical/anthropological evidence and anecdotes of people going years and decades without carbohydrates with zero issues. The reason is simple. Your body makes all of its own glucose. It does not require exogenous glucose at all. It is true though that the body makes a lot of things like creatine or cholesterol yet the body also benefits from exogenous intake for these things as has been shown in the literature with creatine, for example. But this is not seemingly true at all for sugar. In fact, any amount of it in the diet is low-grade toxic to some extent and will low level damage various organs and age you faster:

Humans only truly need exogenous sugar between the ages of 1-3 when they're supposed to ideally be taking in their mother's breast milk as it helps stimulate growth at this stage of life. Totally unnecessary and arguably detrimental outside of these stages of life as the doctor above who's worked with actual patients for many years illustrates.

Humans only ever consumed things like fruits and tubers as supplementary foods or for the taste in the case of fruits as they're adapted to play on animals' taste buds to spread their seeds. Never as the basis of their diet. But if you insist on exogenous sugar then at least stick to Glucose (milk, white rice, bread etc). That will just stimulate the randle cycle when mixed with fat and make you just a little more chunky after a good chunk of it goes to your muscle glycogen stores whereas fructose is really just poison your body mostly sends to your viscera (organs) as it can't really store it much elsewhere which is a quick way to age and damage yourself, age your organs and if the sugar is high enough, mixed with enough fat and processed enough; a surefire path to type 2 diabetes:

7mdoxQU.png

It's a cheap and easy energy source but not necessary and does more harm than good long-term. You're better off eating a high protein and high fat diet. Not this "Keto" nonsense, though. No paleolithic ancestor was eating "moderate to low protein and high fat" and being in high-grade ketosis all the time is not healthy for things like thyroid function which is why a lot of these keto guys see some hormones dip over time.

High protein with high fat will keep you at low-grade ketosis and probably push you out of ketosis at times through gluconeogenesis which is basically how our ancient ancestors were. There's a reason the Inuit have a mutation that makes it harder for them to get into ketosis. It is not a good thing to be ketogenic all the time.

Nah, saxiib. Every single vitamin required by the human body is available in animal tissues and animal foods as a whole and is more bioavailable in them to boot. Yes, even vitamin C. High carb diets actually hike up the need for vitamin C though I forgot why this is biochemically. When you're very low-carb your needs become quite low and even a simple steak will contain the few milligrams required hence why none of these carnivore dieters get scurvy. But if you really want to cover your bases then organs like liver carry absurd amounts of vitamin C and are superior to most multivitamins on the market by far.
You want me to get constipated

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You want me to get constipated

I've been eating this way for 3 years. Zero constipation whatsoever. Watch the video I shared about fiber. They actually find in the literature that people who eat more fiber get MORE constipation and digestive issues though, to be fair, nearly all such data in nutrition studies is all correlative data and shouldn't be used to make real conclusions. The result is the opposite of what you think, saxiib. Eating mostly meat, eggs and seafood will result in much less need for going to the bathroom overall. You'll go maybe once a day or everyday other day once you've adapted to the diet, provided you have no underlying serious gut issues or deficiencies you need to see a doctor or nutritionist about.

Hell, when I ate lots of vegetables and plants overall I had serious constipation and overall digestive issues. Constipation and bloating is a very well known issue among Vegans, my man:

These same vegans then report good bowel movements when they quit plants. One ex-Vegan went from 16 painful shits a day (Bismillah) to 1 smooth shit a day after going Carnvore.

Again, I've shown you sources, data and even explained the mechanisms. If you choose to handicap yourself for reasons I can't even understand (You have a hard-on for lettuce and beans?) then that's your life and your problem.

I've been eating this way for 3 years. Zero constipation whatsoever. Watch the video I shared about fiber. They actually find in the literature that people who eat more fiber get MORE constipation and digestive issues though, to be fair, nearly all such data in nutrition studies is all correlative data and shouldn't be used to make real conclusions. The result is the opposite of what you think, saxiib. Eating mostly meat, eggs and seafood will result in much less need for going to bathroom overall. You'll go maybe once a day or everyday other day once you've adapted to the diet, provided you have no underlying serious gut issues or deficiencies you need to see a doctor or nutritionist about.

Hell, when I ate lots of vegetables and plants overall I had serious constipation and overall digestive issues. Constipation and bloating is a very well known issue among Vegans, my man:

These same vegans then report good bowel movements when they quit plants. One ex-Vegan went from 16 painful shits a day (Bismillah) to 1 smooth shit a day after going Carnvore.

Again, I've shown you sources, data and even explained the mechanism. If you choose to handicap yourself for reasons I can't even understand (You have a hard-on for lettuce and beans?) then that's your life and your problem.
So eggs, hiliib, caano that’s your diet plan

I’ll try it for a week and see where it goes

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So eggs, hiliib, caano that’s your diet plan

I’ll try it for a week and see where it goes

Cut to you probably doing it like a fool (lean meats, 2 eggs a day and a glass of milk) then saying it doesn't work for you.

:pachah1:

Do your research before you get into it but my two cents; don't hold back and eat to satiety. Don't fear fat and cholesterol. All the "science" claiming they're bad is debunked nonsense. 5 eggs a day at least, 500 grams a day at least of fat, cartilage, marrow, tendon and ligament rich meat cuts like this, 200-500 grams of a mince of organs like liver, kidneys and heart and if you still feel hungry go ham with seafood and eggs. Dairy will clog you up a bit and make you have slightly more shits than this other stuff so keep that advised if you want the digestive results and have a thing for cheese, yogurt and milk. Carb containing dairy products like milk and yogurt will also make you somewhat less lean depending how much you abuse them but I honestly go ham on them too and am fine.

This is a bit extra but ideally you also want to eat this stuff as organic as you can if you can afford it. Grass-fed, grass-finished meat and organs; grass-fed, raw & A2 dairy products; free-range, ideally soy and corn free eggs from a local farmer; wild-caught fish and so on.

Also, 1 week is nothing. You want real change from any diet? Commit for 3-6 months at least to even a year. Seriously, even if a diet you try seems to be working great; still keep it mentally in a trial period until you have hit at least 2-4 years as certain deficiencies can seriously take that long to start causing trouble. Even 5 years.

Good luck.

Cut to you probably doing it like a fool (lean meats, 2 eggs a day and a glass of milk) then saying it doesn't work for you.

Do your research before you get into it but my two cents; don't hold back and eat to satiety. Don't fear fat and cholesterol. All the "science" claiming they're bad is debunked nonsense. 5 eggs a day at least, 500 grams a day at least of fat, cartilage, marrow, tendon and ligament rich meat cuts like this, 200-500 grams of a mince of organs like liver, kidneys and heart and if you still feel hungry go ham with seafood and eggs. Dairy will clog you up a bit and make you have slightly more shits than this other stuff so keep that advised if you want the digestive results and have a thing for cheese, yogurt and milk. Carb containing dairy products like milk and yogurt will also make you somewhat less lean depending how much you abuse them.

This is a bit extra but ideally you also want to eat this stuff as organic as you can if you can afford it. Grass-fed, grass-finished meat and organs; grass-fed, raw & A2 (look it up) dairy products; free-range, ideally soy and corn free eggs from a local farmer; wild-caught fish and so on.

Also, 1 week is nothing. You want real change from any diet? Commit for 3-6 months at least to even a year. Seriously, even if a diet you try seems to be working great; still keep it mentally in a trial period until you have hit at least 2-4 years as certain deficiencies can seriously take that long to start causing trouble. Even 5 years.

Good luck.
Do you get sick often

I buy my stuff from halal store so I don’t know if they’re grass fed lol. My mom cooks not me so I’ll have to do my own cooking.

your diet sounds like a sure way to die young. Walal are you trying to kill me cause I’m a Murtad lol.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Your guys are giving me so many options but man if I start cooking right in front of my sisters I’m gonna look like the biggest asshole.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Do you get sick often

I buy my stuff from halal store so I don’t know if they’re grass fed lol. My mom cooks not me so I’ll have to do my own cooking.

your diet sounds like a sure way to die young. Walal are you trying to kill me cause I’m a Murtad lol.

I have nothing against you being a murtad, honestly. I know it's hard to fathom even though I've explained everything and shared sources. Goes so against what you're brainwashed by conventional dietary guidelines to believe but it's the truth and alx it's gaining traction nowadays.

And rofl, no one knows when they'll die. Longevity is a nonsensical thing to chase. I can slip and wack my head real hard and just die or get wacked in a car accident tomorrow. Futile to fixate on hitting 95. What matters to me is that I have good health markers today and feel good today. And along that vein? I have an athlete's resting heart-rate in the 45-65 range, an ideal blood pressure everytime I check, an ideal hip to waist ratio, an ideal waist to height ratio and I hardly ever get sick and if I do I blow through it in half the time everyone else does and my athletic performance is on point and I even enjoy other odd benefits of eating like this like a lack of body odor (yes), a lack of bad breath or morning breath and clear skin.

Hard to fathom if I'm supposed to die of heart-disease in a few years. Meanwhile my "responsibly" eating friends and cousins are all skinny-fat to overweight and are utter shit in most of those health markers I listed in comparison. Who do you think has accumulated plaque in their arteries and is more likely to die of a heart-attack between us?

I have nothing against you being a murtad, honestly. I know it's hard to fathom even though I've explained everything and shared sources. Goes so against what you're brainwashed by conventional dietary guidelines to believe but it's the truth and alx it's gaining traction nowadays.

And rofl, no one knows when they'll die. Longevity is a nonsensical thing to chase. I can slip and wack my head real hard and just die or get wacked in a car accident tomorrow. Futile to fixate on hitting 95. What matters to me is that I have good health markers today and feel good today. And along that vein? I have an athlete's resting heart-rate in the 45-65 range, an ideal blood pressure everytime I check, an ideal hip to waist ratio, an ideal waist to height ratio and I hardly ever get sick and if I do I blow through it in half the time everyone else does and my athletic performance is on point and I even enjoy other odd benefits of eating like this like a lack of body odor (yes), a lack of bad breath or morning breath and clear skin.
I thought dairy inflamed your skin. That’s what it dose to me

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I thought dairy inflamed your skin. That’s what it dose to me

It depends on the person. Some people, probably like you, have autoimmune issues with dairy proteins and/or the denaturedness of the nutrients due to pasteurization. Sometimes it can be resolved by consuming raw, A2 milk (read the link I shared before) but sometimes it's just an issue with your gut microbiome that will take a lot to heal and may very well never heal so you're better off just staying away from dairy. I have no such issues with dairy myself so it's honestly a great food for me. You would probably be better off with just meat, eggs and seafood.

It depends on the person. Some people, probably like you, have autoimmune issues with dairy proteins and/or the denaturedness of the nutrients due to pasteurization. Sometimes it can be resolved by consuming raw, A2 milk (read the link I shared before) but sometimes it's just an issue with your gut microbiome that will take a lot to heal and may very well never heal so you're better off just staying away from dairy. I have no such issues with dairy myself so it's honestly a great food for me. You would probably be better off with just meat, eggs and seafood.
Soy milk then

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Soy milk then

No. You probably don't have issues with butter and ghee so enjoy that. Barely any milk proteins in that for you to react to. Soy milk is poison, saxiib. All synthetic fortified "nutrients" that don't absorb as well as the real thing and the phytoestrogens in it will disrupt your endocrine system. Never touch any of these "plant milks". They're qashin.

No. You probably don't have issues with butter and ghee so enjoy that. Barely any milk proteins in that for you to react to. Soy milk is poison, saxiib. All synthetic fortified "nutrients" that don't absorb as well as the real thing and the phytoestrogens in it will disrupt your endocrine system. Never touch any of these "plant milks". They're qashin.
Okay

I’ll try your diet hope it goes well

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Okay

I’ll try your diet hope it goes well

Honestly, if it were me I'd ease into it, walaal. Your body has been used to carbs and has likely accumulated lots of toxins like oxalates over the years via things like vegetables. Going cold turkey off of them can cause weird reactions, fatigue and even painful stuff like oxalate dumping:

Go slow. Take out processed/junk foods and bread for a month or two. Then take out rice, pasta and anything overall starchy for a month or two. Then take out vegetables for a month or two. Then fruits, then dairy if it seems necessary for you even after trying raw, A2 milk (you still get breakouts). Ease into it. Cold turkey is not a good idea. And once you do, do it smart. Lots of muscle meat but also fat, cartilage, bone, bone/meat broths, tendons and ligaments, organs like liver, lots of eggs and stuff like fish roe, fatty fish and so on and eat to satiety and try to look into it with your mom about getting the more organic stuff if it's affordable. Raise the amounts of the animal foods proportionately with whatever you're removing over-time.

Be smart about this and good luck.

Mozart

You need people like me
Your right I might’ve miss calculated, on my first week I was getting my meals prepped for me. Then after that I just copied what they did but I might’ve over/under calculated. It’s was easy since they were just giving me rice, chicken, and veggies. Could you explain what MyFitnessPal app is and how it’s helpful? Thank you.
It’s an app that allows you to track your caloric intake. Download it from the App Store and then for whatever you eat, scan the barcode and the weight you’ve consumed for that item (everything you eat that day) and it’ll tell you the calories. After a while you won’t need it because you’ll be able to estimate fairly accurately how many calories are in a particular food.

Watch Greg Doucette’s video on bulking. You never want to ‘dirty’ bulk. His channel is probably best for proper tips.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It’s an app that allows you to track your caloric intake. Download it from the App Store and then for whatever you eat, scan the barcode and the weight you’ve consumed for that item (everything you eat that day) and it’ll tell you the calories. After a while you won’t need it because you’ll be able to estimate fairly accurately how many calories are in a particular food.

Watch Greg Doucette’s video on bulking. You never want to ‘dirty’ bulk. His channel is probably best for proper tips.

Doucette is a PED using joker who pretends he was natty back when he looked like this:

6coxxlU.jpg

My cat's anus. CICO (Calories In, Calories Out) works if you're a bodybuilder prepping for shows and okay with coming and going hunger and weight fluctuations all year round. And also if you're someone who doesn't know anything about micronutrients and biochemistry and doesn't care about the various deficiencies they definitely will have eating the ways he advises; not to mention the accumulated toxins, accelerated aging and so forth. Don't take your advice from a nigga who claims popcorn is healthy and has shortened his life-span with PEDs because he's insecure that he's 5'6:

Bismillah.

Trending

Latest posts