Did YOU Workout Today?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What workouts do you guys suggest to grow your wrists ? I tried the roll up dumbell with light weights but it don't work

You can't really grow your wrists much or at all but you can expand your forearms. What worked for me years ago and for a good while got rid of the baasto forearms was this workout:

I would do the rolling motion in one direction/side of the forearm until I was too tired then do the extensions for that same direction then switch to the next direction until failure again then rest and do three sets and gradually increase the weight on the barbell as I got stronger over the course of days and weeks and months. Developed veiny, meaty forearms.

For your wrists I'd just advise avoiding wrist guards and gloves and instead using chalk if you need help gripping stuff and just do every workout that way. They'll get denser and thicker naturally but not really by much. I may be wrong but wrist size seems something genetically set or something you at least can't influence much or at all beyond a certain age like with height.

Last edited:
I'm on my third month following this lifting program + my own personal customization. Gonna go to the gym in 2-3 hours. I workout 3 times a week, it goes like this:

Workout A:
  • OHP/Bench (alternating) 2x5, 1x5+
  • Squat twice a week. 2x5, 1x5, Deadlift once a week. 1x5+
  • Skull crushers 2x12
  • Yates Row 2x8
  • Assisted chin-ups 2x5
  • Cable crunches 2x15
Workout B:
  • Squat twice a week. 2x5, 1x5; Deadlift once a week. 1x5+
  • Standing DB Curls 2x12
  • DB farmers walk 2 sets of around 30 secs walk
  • Assisted pull-ups 2x5
  • Ab wheel 2x10
1684331739881.png

I'm on my third month following this lifting program + my own personal customization. Gonna go to the gym in 2-3 hours. I workout 3 times a week, it goes like this:

Workout A:
  • Squat twice a week. 2x5, 1x5, Deadlift once a week. 1x5+
  • Skull crushers 2x12
  • Yates Row 2x8
  • Assisted chin-ups 2x5
  • Cable crunches 2x15
Workout B:
  • Squat twice a week. 2x5, 1x5; Deadlift once a week. 1x5+
  • Standing DB Curls 2x12
  • DB farmers walk 2 sets of around 30 secs walk
  • Assisted pull-ups 2x5
  • Ab wheel 2x10
View attachment 273511
How long are you waiting between sets?

Usually 2 minutes, sometimes 3 if the previous set was hard. I'm usually done from my workout in 50-60 minutes
Misread your post sxb 🙌. I’ve not seen anyone post about greyskull lp for a couple years, where did you come across the program?

Misread your post sxb 🙌. I’ve not seen anyone post about greyskull lp for a couple years, where did you come across the program?
4chan /fit/ board. Stumbled across this image there randomly. Better than SL/SS since those have too many squats and less focus on upper body.
1684336229396.png

How do you pronounce "sxb" btw?

4chan /fit/ board. Stumbled across this image there randomly. Better than SL/SS since those have too many squats and less focus on upper body.View attachment 273533

How do you pronounce "sxb" btw?
Yeah, SS will either make you bloat or turn you into a T-rex (depending on how strict you are with your diet).

That board is just doomer posting/coombait now, seeing images on the fph general will give you motivation to stick to your diet but even then its barely worth a browse.

His lifting philosophy is pretty good:

Saahib (hard H)

Stick with it bud, we’re all gonna make it!

Yeah, SS will either make you bloat or turn you into a T-rex (depending on how strict you are with your diet).

That board is just doomer posting/coombait now, seeing images on the fph general will give you motivation to stick to your diet but even then its barely worth a browse.

His lifting philosophy is pretty good:

Saahib (hard H)

Stick with it bud, we’re all gonna make it!
Yeah you're right. I just went there, asked a few fitness questions and gained some knowledge and left. There isn't any point going there after you got everything right with your program. If I have any more questions I will just use the search function in desuarchive

>Saahib (hard H)
So basically the arabic صاحب? Got it. WAGMI 💪🏿💪🏿

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I have scapular winging so I have to priotise that first. Shit sucks a lot.

Nevertheless no excuses, shit aint going to heal by itself.

I’m wiser to never admit to doing something unless you have 2-3 years worth of consistent progress to show for it, even 1 is aight.

Sports is something I’ve neglected my whole life and still do. The lv1 dex life is brutal

I’m wiser to never admit to doing something unless you have 2-3 years worth of consistent progress to show for it, even 1 is aight.

Sports is something I’ve neglected my whole life and still do. The lv1 dex life is brutal
You can be a shut-in and read books and have a decent workout routine.

This character of yours, if it hasn’t already, will seep into other areas of your life, if its not just an act I take offence, there are an innumerable amount of people who are worse off and would happily trade places. You don’t doom-post about your health so I assume you have that - be grateful. Were you not created to toil and struggle? Write out what you don’t like about yourself and come up with an executable plan.

You can be a shut-in and read books and have a decent workout routine.

This character of yours, if it hasn’t already, will seep into other areas of your life, if its not just an act I take offence, there are an innumerable amount of people who are worse off and would happily trade places. You don’t doom-post about your health so I assume you have that - be grateful. Were you not created to toil and struggle? Write out what you don’t like about yourself and come up with an executable plan.
I’m squandering my blessings wallahi

Trending

Latest posts