Did you try to learn a new language when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I tried learning japanese when i was about 12 years old. I learned the alphabet in like 40 minutes (katakana iyo hiragana) (it reminded me of arabic because of the small dots on the hiragana characters). I wanted to become an exchange student in Japan and decided to learn the language at a young age. My japanese was okay but i couldnt really learn kanji (chinese alphabet system thingy), anyways i had a whole convo in japanese and was talking about anime oppai, which anime we liked iyo balayo.

Sadly i forgot most of the words i was learning back then
):

Now im thinking of learning french or something

Apollo

VIP
Learning a new language is totally pointless if you already know English unless you plan on emigration??

Apollo

VIP
its not useless

Arabic perhaps for religious reasons I can understand.

But learning French is totally pointless. All French books get translated into English and if for business, all the elites of France know English.

Japanese are racists and will never allow you to live in their country, why cuck and learn their language?

Ramen

🌸

But learning French is totally pointless. All French books get translated into English and if for business, all the elites of France know English.

Japanese are racists and will never allow you to live in their country, why cuck and learn their language?
I wanted to watch anime without subtitles:denzelnigga:

Ramen

🌸
I did German for GCSe but the teacher use to ignore me and this cadaan boy who just to chat in the corner about football and games :bell:
du sprechen deutsch?
ich hasse deutchsland und nazis
hehe
ich liebe schweden, meine liebe<3

sike bye
i tried to write in german

du sprechen deutsch?
ich hasse deutchsland und nazis
hehe
ich liebe schweden, meine liebe<3

sike bye
i tried to write in german
Germany is actually an easy language to learn. I was one mark away from passing even though I spent 2 years chilling in lessons.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
In Ontario we have to learn French in school and I was decent at it

I passed my delf test (if u pass it then you’re officially a French speaker) and then never spoke it after that

Arabs are the racists not the Japanese

French is easy, took me a year to hold near perfect conversations and write with people in French. I haven't used it in time but I can still understand and speak abit but not like before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending