did you know that this is how you

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

@HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? No offense but the haram meat is evil. They electrocute the animal and its goes through so much pain, its eyes roll to the back of its head and they contort their bodies. Finally after their heart stops beating they slaughter them in the same way. Haram meat has curdled blood, I'd choose halal any day.

I have seen geel being slaughtered in real life. It was too scary to watch. One time I had to hold down a goat while it was being slaughtered. I didn't like doing that but I was the only person who was there so I had to.

S

Shamis

I have seen geel being slaughtered in real life. It was too scary to watch. One time I had to hold down a goat while it was being slaughtered. I didn't like doing that but I was the only person who was there so I had to.

It's better to hang a goat upside down and slaughter it, the blood leaves much more efficiently and it dies quicker.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

On a visit to the motherland I held down a goat being slaughtered...alla noloshu macaanaa, it really produced incredible power to dislodge itself from me but I held on for the sake of my dignity cause the guy slaughtering was my uncle who just came to the city from the hinterland

Last edited:
It
On a visit to the motherland I held down a goat being slaughtered...alla noloshu macaanaa, it really produced incredible power to dislodge itself from me
Goats are not hard compared to camels. It is really hard to slaughter a camel and 5 or more people need to help with slaughtering

menace

VIP
It

Goats are not hard compared to camels. It is really hard to slaughter a camel and 5 or more people need to help with slaughtering

There's a strategy to slaughter it as shown on this video ..it must be seated and neck twisted

S

Shamis

That's how my family do it back home, they also skin it and debowel it while it's hung because it's easier.

menace

VIP
Lol, I didn't even watch the video. Waan ka cabsanaa

Calool jilicsanidaa, sideed ilma ku dhashay...

I watched it in excitement ..I was reliving my childhood when a neighbor would slaughter a geel for ciid

menace

VIP
That's how my family do it back home, they also skin it and debowel it while it's hung because it's easier.

You are confusing the old age of maqaarka siibida with the initial slaughtering ..they hang it on the tree after it has been slaughtered

S

Shamis

Oh! I couldn't actually watch the slaughter, I just assumed it was all done in one go.

menace

VIP
Oh! I couldn't actually watch the slaughter, I just assumed it was all done in one go.

Sidaas bad u baqeysa bal ka waran markuu malakal mawt ku yimaado adoo ilaahay caasi ah :comeon:

Walaasheydii aan jeclaayee soo noqo

S

Shamis

Sidaas bad u baqeysa bal ka waran markuu malakal mawt ku yimaado adoo ilaahay caasi ah :comeon:

Walaasheydii aan jeclaayee soo noqo

According to Islam, being a munaafiq is worse than being a kaafir so you're asking for me to be put in the lowest hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending