Did you ever shoplift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga you tryna scrap? And I guess I was kinda lying cuz tbh life in uae is too expensive. That and my mom wanted better education for me.

And nigga what you fronting for uae education is ass
Just keeping it real lol. You know UAE isn't gonna start giving out passports anytime soon and the doors to the west are gonna close any day now. There's nothing wrong with hustling to get yours, the rules are not in our favour :manny:

And I agree tuition price has gotten hectic. That's what happens when you give control of the economy to desert dwellers. Are you thinking of going back or have you acclimated to the horrible weather and degeneracy?

Just keeping it real lol. You know UAE isn't gonna start giving out passports anytime soon and the doors to the west are gonna close any day now. There's nothing wrong with hustling to get yours, the rules are not in our favour :manny:

And I agree tuition price has gotten hectic. That's what happens when you give control of the economy to desert dwellers. Are you thinking of going back or have you acclimated to the horrible weather and degeneracy?
I know the Ls :mjlol:

And I hope to come back for like one year once I'm done school :manny:

I eat some grapes during grocery shopping
giphy.gif

:comeon:

I used to sneak on buses through the second doors when I was in middle school to avoid paying the fare if that counts :pachah1:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
When I was like 12 I scammed like £300 worth of items on a MMORPG game if that counts. I eventually regretted it and gave it back. :kendrickcry:

If we are talking I piracy I probably have a tally in the thousands :tocry:

Am I supposed to give sadaqah or something to make up for these thefts?

Nah lol. I get where you coming though :pachah1:Would make a decent pirate.

I have pirated too much internet stuffs.
Loool I had a friend in my class who pirated so much stuff that this nigga straight up got a letter from the government for it wtf kinda autism is that

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Loool I had a friend in my class who pirated so much stuff that this nigga straight up got a letter from the government for it wtf kinda autism is that

That is a new precedent. In a Australia people that downloaded some movie called the Dallas Buyers CLub where given fines when the ISPs were taken to court and were forced to reveal the people who pirated it. After this there was some legislation on the way but it stopped. We are lucky lmao.

It has happened in other countries as well. Online piracy is worth too much so these content producers are trying to warrant the creation of anti piracy legislation. I wonder how billions alone Hollywood loses in movie sales alone loool.

That is a new precedent. In a Australia people that downloaded some movie called the Dallas Buyers CLub where given fines when the ISPs were taken to court and were forced to reveal the people who pirated it. After this there was some legislation on the way but it stopped. We are lucky lmao.

It has happened in other countries as well. Online piracy is worth too much so these content producers are trying to warrant the creation of anti piracy legislation. I wonder how billions alone Hollywood loses in movie sales alone loool.
The L's being handed :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.