Did you ever shoplift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if we were 100% Caucasian. I'd rep it. We are what we are. Strongest and most complex (intelligence factor on 1000) people in the horn by far. Arabs influenced some of our culture you cant deny that.
Persians also influenced our culture. Doesn't make us persian tho :browtf:

I don't care if we were 100% Caucasian. I'd rep it. We are what we are. Strongest and most complex (intelligence factor on 1000) people in the horn by far. Arabs influenced some of our culture with arts and dna mixing you cant deny that sis.
I can I just pretend like it doesn't exist. You should try it sometime it's very effective for blocking things out you don't want to hear.
:damedamn:

yup I remember back in UAE when I was in grade 8 I'd rob this pakistani niggas candy all day. One time he bagged me and I dipped like a savage but this nigga was faast. I had to leave my boy back behind. Oh boy he got his ass whooped

The next day i come again and steal and this retard forgets.

yup I remember back in UAE when I was in grade 8 I'd rob this pakistani niggas candy all day. One time he bagged me and I dipped like a savage but this nigga was faast. I had to leave my boy back behind. Oh boy he got his ass whooped

The next day i come again and steal and this retard forgets.
:russ: :russ::chrisfreshhah:

Nah sxb, you are not indicative of our community. Do you still live there btw?
You're right tbh most of them are pussies but me and my friends were straight up ciyaal suuq.

And I moved to henny land 2 years ago because education is better there

You're right tbh most of them are pussies but me and my friends were straight up ciyaal suuq.

And I moved to henny land 2 years ago because education is better there
Mature, pussies. The both sometimes blur together

And the only thing better than a western education is their passports. You can level with me chap, I know the struggle :hemad:

Last edited:
Mature, pussies. The both sometimes to blur together

And the only thing better than a western education is their passports. You can level with me chap, I know the struggle :hemad:
Nigga you tryna scrap? And I guess I was kinda lying cuz tbh life in uae is too expensive. That and my mom wanted better education for me.

And nigga what you fronting for uae education is ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts