Did I go too far with this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Got a new part time job a week ago and there is this Asian girl who works here as well and she’s been annoying me from day one.

Today she asked me if guys and girls can be friends in Islam(she’s Muslim) and I told her no they can’t. Then she was like “what about us” so I told that ther I’m not her friend, but her co-worker. She laughed thinking I was joking but then when she noticed I was serious, she slapped me on my arm and told me “I’m mean”. And she avoided me for the rest of the day.

I dunno if I went too far but at least it got the job done and she’s not on my case anymore lol.
I would be insulted if an Asian woman touched me. However if it was a harmless slap I would tell her not to do it again.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Got a new part time job a week ago and there is this Asian girl who works here as well and she’s been annoying me from day one.

Today she asked me if guys and girls can be friends in Islam(she’s Muslim) and I told her no they can’t. Then she was like “what about us” so I told that ther I’m not her friend, but her co-worker. She laughed thinking I was joking but then when she noticed I was serious, she slapped me on my arm and told me “I’m mean”. And she avoided me for the rest of the day.

I dunno if I went too far but at least it got the job done and she’s not on my case anymore lol.

Bruh you should've uppercutted that the moment she slapped you tf?!!!
Women need to know that men and women are equal.

Bruh you should've uppercutted that the moment she slapped you tf?!!!
Women need to know that men and women are equal.

nah bruh you shouldn't touch a female because if you touch them they will call the police. This white bosnian keep hitting my friend(somali) with a stick and he pushed her away the next day she tried to press charges against him for assualt:gucciwhat:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
@World you did the right think sxb also it is not worth taking @xalimathe6 serious she is obviously a quranist. @xalimathe6 just know that you are very close to kufr if you are denying the literal words of Prophet Muhammad SAW:birdman:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
nah bruh you shouldn't touch a female because if you touch them they will call the police. This white bosnian keep hitting my friend(somali) with a stick and he pushed her away the next day she tried to press charges against him for assualt:gucciwhat:

Well... i punched a bantu woman a month ago, and im still fine
:lolbron::lolbron:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
The enlightened xalima is a kafirad thinking she is muslim. Dont waste your time, the regret is theirs forever. She wont take something that was written 200 years after the messenger but she will die for something written 1400 years after.
Very easy to spot a munafique.

Unless you're mental and have no capability of self control, then there's no reason why a man and a woman cannot be alone with each other.

Your not alone tho. There is a third person who is shaytaan. Dont overestimate your self control, we are still human and dont underestimate his attempts to take you away from the fold of Islam.

Completely segregating yourself, however is problematic. Who remembers that Saudi prince that killed his gay man servant/ partner in the UK.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If Allah didn't tell you how to do something, it either was not necessary or something you should already know how to do. Don't question Allah's choice of words. The Quran is fully detailed, as Allah himself said in Verses 6:114-115

A Somali quranist. That's new. :ohhh:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You didn't go too far, you've only known her for a week or so and you just work together

sounds like she has a crush on you

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People use the term friends quite, loosely. Especially, women.

I trust myself completely and with asexual men.:mybusiness: But I don't trust sexuals.

They have a mind lodged in a lower membrane. We can be besties if you become a unix - Passive, penciless, and law abiding. Otherwise be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.