Did I go too far with this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are misguided!! The prophet words is the hadith and it's not his opinions but rather a revelation from Allah!!

Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.

It is but a revelation revealed”

[an-Najm 53:3-4].
No you are misguided. If Allah wanted us to follow the words of Hadith, then why wasn't it put in the Quran?

No you are misguided. If Allah wanted us to follow the words of Hadith, then why wasn't it put in the Quran?

You don't have anything to do with islam go and repent I will give proofs from Allah Himself!!

Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the believers complete submission to the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and his hadith and rulings, to the extent that He, may He be glorified, swore by His divine self that whoever hears the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), then rejects them and does not accept them, has nothing to do with faith at all. He, may He be glorified and exalted, said (interpretation of the meaning):

“But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission”

You don't have anything to do with islam go and repent I will give proofs from Allah Himself!!

Allah, may He be exalted, has enjoined upon the believers complete submission to the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and his hadith and rulings, to the extent that He, may He be glorified, swore by His divine self that whoever hears the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), then rejects them and does not accept them, has nothing to do with faith at all. He, may He be glorified and exalted, said (interpretation of the meaning):

“But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission”
Nowhere does it say to follow Hadiths, and nowhere does it say that Muhammad will write Hadiths.

Nowhere does it say to follow Hadiths, and nowhere does it say that Muhammad will write Hadiths.

Hadith are the words of the prophet.....is the second shariah of Islam the first is the Quran....and I gave u proofs and ayahs Don't call yourself muslim because u don't have no knowledge of deen!!!!!!!!

Hadith are the words of the prophet.....is the second shariah of Islam the first is the Quran....and I gave u proofs and ayahs Don't call yourself muslim because u don't have no knowledge of deen!!!!!!!!
No. The Hadith was made 200 years after the Quran by people who claimed they knew Prophet Muhammad and wrote what he apparently said.

So basically "Don't call yourself a Muslim if you disagree with Sunni"?
:hmm:

No. The Hadith was made 200 years after the Quran by people who claimed they knew Prophet Muhammad and wrote what he apparently said.

So basically "Don't call yourself a Muslim if you disagree with Sunni"?
:hmm:

You call the scholars extremist you don't follow the hadith you dare call yourself Sunni?? I'm a sunni........if u die like this just know your destiny is bad place repent before that happens!!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No of course not sister. I am just saying be consistent. You said men and women can be friends, so I provided you with the logical corollary of your statement. Btw, I already know your answer but I just wanted to demonstrate that I think you don't really believe the statement that men and women can be friends.

I know what the religion says and it is very clear. Allah (SWT) says don't even go near fornication/adultery (Zina). Friendships between the genders and hanging out alone is approaching that sin.

Trust me when I say guys don't have self control, most men who you think are your "friends" would probably sleep with you if you offered. That's just the way we are as men. Only men with low-testosterone levels or gays could be friends with women and not feel sexually attracted to them in some way.
If they are unattractive to me I can be friends with Them.

Like very unnattractive.

I met a chick on my campus that was into anime. So we just talked about anime shit. I even played video games with her online.

I found her pretty unnattractive. She was cool though. I hung out outside of class with her a couple of times. She was in the bio club with me as well.

She goes to a far uni so I haven’t seen in a minute.

You call the scholars extremist you don't follow the hadith you dare call yourself Sunni?? I'm a sunni........if u die like this just know your destiny is bad place repent before that happens!!!
I never called myself a Sunni, and i'm not one. I'm a Muslim.

Whoever hears a report from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he accepts as being sound, then rejects it, not by way of dissimulation (when he has no choice because of a threat), is a disbeliever. End quote

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Jeez! It’s just friendship, conversations here and there..it is not like she is gonna force herself on you.

Whoever hears a report from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that he accepts as being sound, then rejects it, not by way of dissimulation (when he has no choice because of a threat), is a disbeliever. End quote
It's almost as if people can lie or make mistakes and that you shouldn't believe everything people tell you. The people narrating hadiths are not angels or prophets.

It's almost as if people can lie or make mistakes and that you shouldn't believe everything people tell you. The people narrating hadiths are not angels or prophets.

I only follow two types of hadith
(1)bukhari most authentic
(2)Muslim

I don’t even follow wahhabism dude, stop making shit up. Your attempts of labelling any traditional islamic views as salafism in order to divide muslims is not working. I know you won’t be content until we apostate from the religion like you.

If a man invaded the private space of a woman and physically touched her, then he would be labelled as a pervert and would get fired for sexual harassment. Stop the double standards.

World

I just had a massage and wore only my undies, she was a gorgeous lady and I never thought it as sexual thing, but strictly as therapeutic. I enjoyed her skills and professionalism. Muslim guys act like animals when it comes to the opposite gender. No wonder then, most of the crimes they commit those incarcerated is rape. Will you hold a guy’s hand or shoulders like men do in Somalia?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hoooolly dawg. Nah, just do nothing fam. She can't say shit to HR. What's she going to say, "he doesn't want to be my friend!" She's sorry! Don't make a scene dawg. You straight.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes clearly a Qur'ani guys. Anyone who abandons the authentic hadith has committed disbelief..

Sahih International: Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Lol whats the issue? you got what you want she left you alone innit? Let her stay mad. She sounds annoying af anyways. Things worked out well sxb.:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Got a new part time job a week ago and there is this Asian girl who works here as well and she’s been annoying me from day one.

Today she asked me if guys and girls can be friends in Islam(she’s Muslim) and I told her no they can’t. Then she was like “what about us” so I told that ther I’m not her friend, but her co-worker. She laughed thinking I was joking but then when she noticed I was serious, she slapped me on my arm and told me “I’m mean”. And she avoided me for the rest of the day.

I dunno if I went too far but at least it got the job done and she’s not on my case anymore lol.

I think u r the one harassing her. U probably asked her to hang out of work and she said NO. And when she joked "We are friends" u became aggressive and said NO u r co workers. Thats your way of bullying her.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@World walaal waad saxsantahay ciyaalkan oo dhaqaanka reer galbeedka ku maqaan waxba haka dhagaysan.

Islam came to regulate the relations between the genders so as to ensure the well being of not only the individual but society in general and as a result we are protected from the issues that arise due to unrestricted interactions between the genders.

The reason why men and women can't be "just friends" is due to the fact that both have different goals and desires in such relationships. Having different expectations of what this "friendship" entails is what causes problems and this is exactly why our deen has set clear cut boundaries. It's common knowledge among non-muslims as well and we can exactly see the effects it has in their societies.

It has led to creations of new marvels of ciyaal suqnimo like hook up buddy, friends with benefits, friends with no benefits, iyo saqaanjanimo oo anaan laso koobi karin and people dare call us extremists simply because we abhor such wickedness.

Dhalinyaarow diintina ku nooqda intaan dhimaan min fadlik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts