Did I go too far with this girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Got a new part time job a week ago and there is this Asian girl who works here as well and she’s been annoying me from day one.

Today she asked me if guys and girls can be friends in Islam(she’s Muslim) and I told her no they can’t. Then she was like “what about us” so I told that ther I’m not her friend, but her co-worker. She laughed thinking I was joking but then when she noticed I was serious, she slapped me on my arm and told me “I’m mean”. And she avoided me for the rest of the day.

I dunno if I went too far but at least it got the job done and she’s not on my case anymore lol.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Report her ASAP. Meesha shaqo ba u tagtay not to make friends. Is taab taabsi iyo waxaas waa no no. I'm sure if roles were reversed she'd report you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
she is a co worker. If you aren’t speaking to her outside of work then y’all ain’t friends.

Idk why she would be offended.
I got some co workers I am cool with but I don’t talk to them outside of work.

World

Why don’t you get a job @ Lakemba mosque or did they only hire Lebanese Muslims? What will he tell the HR? It’s haram in Islam men and women to work side by side? If he can’t tolerate a Muslim woman, who will he? Maybe the lady at Centrelink (welfare office) who is his caseworker.

World

Why don’t you get a job @ Lakemba mosque or did they only hire Lebanese Muslims? What will he tell the HR? It’s haram in Islam men and women to work side by side? If he can’t tolerate a Muslim woman, who will he? Maybe the lady at Centrelink (welfare office) who is his caseworker.
That she physically assaulted him?

No, you didn't go too far. You're just a delusional extremest if you believe it's impermissible for women and men are to be friends in Islam.

World

VIP
World

Wtf you talking about dude?

She has no right to physically touch me.

Who on earth mentioned men and women working side by side? Are you drunk again?

World

VIP
No, you didn't go too far. You're just a delusional extremest if you believe it's impermissible for women and men are to be friends in Islam.
She asked me a question and I answered it. I don’t see why you guys are so focused on that.

She asked me a question and I answered it. I don’t see why you guys are so focused on that.
And you also asked for my perspective, and i'm saying your answer was stupid considering no where in the Quran does it say that a man and a woman cannot be friends.

Got a new part time job a week ago and there is this Asian girl who works here as well and she’s been annoying me from day one.

Today she asked me if guys and girls can be friends in Islam(she’s Muslim) and I told her no they can’t. Then she was like “what about us” so I told that ther I’m not her friend, but her co-worker. She laughed thinking I was joking but then when she noticed I was serious, she slapped me on my arm and told me “I’m mean”. And she avoided me for the rest of the day.

I dunno if I went too far but at least it got the job done and she’s not on my case anymore lol.

Where does it say that women and men can’t be friends? That seems a lil extreme saxib

Regardless she had no right to touch and violate your personal space. I’d suggest a follow-up reminder if she does it again and if continues THEN report it to ur manager

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wtf you talking about dude?

She has no right to physically touch me.

Who on earth mentioned men and women working side by side? Are you drunk again?

World

Sxb, I can only go from your earlier posts of portraying westerners as decadent kufars, while you acted as holier than though? Now, Paying tax to the kufars you hate so much?

Btw, I bet you salafis drink and take drugs. A common denominator among Salafis.

World

VIP
And you also asked for my perspective, and i'm saying your answer was stupid considering no where in the Quran does it say that a man and a woman cannot be friends.
I’m not really sure about quran verses and so on but I’ve never heard of a sheikh that said it’s halal for men and women to be friends in Islam.

World

VIP
World

Sxb, I can only go from your earlier posts of portraying westerners as decadent kufars, while you acted as holier than though? Now, Paying tax to the kufars you hate so much?

Btw, I bet you salafis drink and take drugs. A common denominator among Salafis.
Im not your sxb, so don’t call me that.

If you want to make a post discussing your drunkenness then go and make one, don’t come to my thread.

I’m not really sure about quran verses and so on but I’ve never heard of a sheikh that said it’s halal for men and women to be friends in Islam.
As a Muslim, Allah told you to only follow the Quran. Why are you putting extremest Sheikhs opinions on a pedestal, instead of the Quran?

I think it’s okay to interact with the opposite gender in the presence of others, it only starts to become an issue when you’re both alone with one another.

I think it’s okay to interact with the opposite gender in the presence of others, it only starts to become an issue when you’re both alone with one another.
Unless you're mental and have no capability of self control, then there's no reason why a man and a woman cannot be alone with each other.

World

VIP
I don’t believe that the opposite gender interacting is haram dude, the result of extreme segregation like that is homosexuality(as is common in Arab lands).

But friendship is a no no.

World

VIP
Unless you're mental and have no capability of self control, then there's no reason why a man and a woman cannot be alone with each other.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No man should be alone with a woman unless there is a mahram with them.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1862) and Muslim (1341).

And he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No man is alone with a woman but the Shaytaan is the third one present.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1171)

I am not the best Muslim and even guilty of this but I cannot change what Islam made clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts