Did anyone else got chained up in dugsi?

Psychologist

Changemaker

teacher use to leave the student there while he and the other student go eat and take nap.

you can't tell me kids won't go kids being Hunger in empty big room for 4 hours.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1637305757397.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Wtf.

I never even got a hand laid on me at dugsi. But my cousins that went to Somali-run dugsi used to get the crap beaten out of them.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Wtf.

I never even got a hand laid on me at dugsi. But my cousins that went to Somali-run dugsi used to get the crap beaten out of them.
Lucky you, its very common in back home and other places somalis live in too. i use to have nightmares when i was 6-7 because of shit like this. the fucked thing is parents encourages shit like this.

Teachers are mostly lonely so they take their angry on the kids, after he got married he chilled out a little I heard. he even has a kid now 2 or 1 idk.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I never really got hit cause I always passed ashar but some kids got whooped so bad I couldn’t even watch.
Nigga I got Speech disorders, and mfs don't understand how disability works so every time i pause he was hitting me with his wire or stick :jcoleno: and i use to repeat one thing over and over again not because i wanted to but because that's how my speech disability works

No.. But those fucking Macalins used to beat us with sticks, it really made me hate the dugsi and quraan, that's how I turned "liberal" I can't stand religious zealous people 😝

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Nigga I got Speech disorders, and mfs don't understand how disability works so every time i pause he was hitting me with his wire or stick :jcoleno: and i use to repeat one thing over and over again not because i wanted to but because that's how my speech disability works
This kid had a lisp and the macalin would slap him every time he would slip up. Shit like that would give me horrible sleep so I feel you bro.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is everyone got chained?. This is not normal, at least to normal ppl. It seems like as if you were to prison not dugsi. That was horrible, your parents weird for letting you go throw that.

Have you 2 ever opened and asked why they let it happened even though it was not right.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis especially males are not meant to be teachers, too extreme/violent, lack patience and empathy. 0 common sense, You're supposed to magically get everything right away otherwise you're getting abused. So backwards but they don't know any other way, that's how they were "taught" and think it's the right way + who's gonna stop them? They're treated like saviours.

I would never take my kids to one.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis especially males are not meant to be teachers, too extreme/violent, lack patience and empathy. 0 common sense, You're supposed to magically get everything right away otherwise you're getting abused. So backwards but they don't know any other way, that's how they were "taught" and think it's the right way + who's gonna stop them? They're treated like saviours.

I would never take my kids to one.

1637318353385.png

-Posted in exmuslim

Kaffirs posting propaganda yet again.
Why are exmuslims so obssesed omfg

like how do we not know that this gaal chained up this kid and told him that it’s a joke but instead he posted it on reddit and spread his shaitan propaganda.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Lucky you, its very common in back home and other places somalis live in too. i use to have nightmares when i was 6-7 because of shit like this. the fucked thing is parents encourages shit like this.

Teachers are mostly lonely so they take their angry on the kids, after he got married he chilled out a little I heard. he even has a kid now 2 or 1 idk.
Back home dugsi teachers aren't as cruel as school teachers. I never went to dugsi but I got a lot of whopping in elementary school. My 3rd grade professor used to even pull hair out of the scalp as a form of punishment. African teachers are intentionally bias and cruel to kids they don't favor. From elementary to high school, I had maybe 2 teachers that were fair.

Ha dee, once a man tastes that sweet nectar, he ought to chill. What did you expect? aggression will be gone. A man's softer side appears. Women, the cure for many Man problems.

Trending