Did anyone else got chained up in dugsi?

Sadists shouldn't be mosque teachers and please tell me which part of Islam condones beating children into memorising the Qur'aan?

Learn the deen yourself so you can teach your children instead of being hostage to a bunch of freaks with a penchant for child abuse.

OR, at least carefully vet the masjid you take them to and try to 'drop' in randomly.

Somalis especially males are not meant to be teachers, too extreme/violent, lack patience and empathy. 0 common sense, You're supposed to magically get everything right away otherwise you're getting abused. So backwards but they don't know any other way, that's how they were "taught" and think it's the right way + who's gonna stop them? They're treated like saviours.

I would never take my kids to one.
Spot on. I’m never taking my kids to a Somali dugsi. These niggas beat me up with a metal stick when I was like 5 for getting a shape up. Still got the scars from the beating to this day

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I went to a dugsi owned by very kind Pakistani women with a big heart and amazing person i highly respect. She was so loving, humble and had patience of a saint. She's new the whole Quran from the back of her head.

I truly enjoyed my time being her student. Sadly, her health got worsen to the point she was unable to teach us.

When her daughter took over, everything went to hell. The place closed a year later because of her daughter

The next generation of Somalis won't waste their money on Dugsi and won't spend money on donating to mosques who Shame us every time we walk in. We will be who we want not what our parents or society wanted and we won't tolerate abuse, rape, and ceeb culture. This is getting fundamentalist's angry that most of the educated class is deserting their madrasa's and not donating to their hate preachers so they focus on bringing kids off the streets. It's their lifeline to have the status quo continue with single mothers using dugsi's as daycares and unemployed hood niggas or broke fobs as Dugsi maclins. That's were the rape and abusing children kicks in because they have no wisdom or training in teaching children.

Imagine getting beat up for trying to memorize something you dont understand

Online/ Virtual dugsi is the way forward from now on anyways, cant trust children with macalins these days

There needs to be a governmental regulatory agency for dugsis in Muslim countries. Alxamdulliah, all of my dugsis have been decent and I've never been beaten. Yeah, kids were beat but not to an extreme extent.

Kids shouldn't have a negative Quran learning experience, but these brain-dead macalins sure aren't making that easy. They will be held accountable for their cruelity to children on the Day of Judgement.

The next generation of Somalis won't waste their money on Dugsi and won't spend money on donating to mosques who Shame us every time we walk in. We will be who we want not what our parents or society wanted and we won't tolerate abuse, rape, and ceeb culture. This is getting fundamentalist's angry that most of the educated class is deserting their madrasa's and not donating to their hate preachers so they focus on bringing kids off the streets. It's their lifeline to have the status quo continue with single mothers using dugsi's as daycares and unemployed hood niggas or broke fobs as Dugsi maclins. That's were the rape and abusing children kicks in because they have no wisdom or training in teaching children.

Unlike your ghetto experience which has nothing to do with Somalis, my experience with our local Masjid plus Dugsi is:

- Basketball games organized by the Fob teachers
- Quranic competition that wins Kids New SUVs and Gold bracelets for certain ranks in the competition for girls, Iphones for the top ten kids
- That community and family vibe where literally the whole place is filed with Somali noise, amazing sheet of music to the somali nomad ears
- The occasional drive to help a needy somali family.
- The homework help kids struggling get from volunteers
- A trip to many countries for those who qualify representing their communities in Quranic competitions
- Free Hajj and Umra trips

Just love and Culture.

I don't where you come from in USA but you seem a lost case. DO NOT PROJECT YOUR INSECURITIES ON SOMALIS. Stop writing lies.

Unlike your ghetto experience which has nothing to do with Somalis, my experience with our local Masjid plus Dugsi is:

- Quranic competition that wins Kids New SUVs and Gold bracelets for certain ranks in the competition for girls, Iphones for the top ten kids
- That community and family vibe where literally the whole place is filed with Somali noise, amazing sheet of music to the somali nomad ears
- A trip to many countries for those who qualify representing their communities in Quranic competitions

Just love and Culture.

I don't where you come from in USA but you seem a lost case. DO NOT PROJECT YOUR INSECURITIES ON SOMALIS. Stop writing lies.
where on earth? I live in the capital of the diaspora and been to countless dugsis. Call it ghetto; I call it the fucking norm nigga. Ain't nobody like dugsi were I'm from.

There needs to be a governmental regulatory agency for dugsis in Muslim countries. Alxamdulliah, all of my dugsis have been decent and I've never been beaten. Yeah, kids were beat but not to an extreme extent.

Kids shouldn't have a negative Quran learning experience, but these brain-dead macalins sure aren't making that easy. They will be held accountable for their cruelity to children on the Day of Judgement.

My Only frustration with the Macallins is how they pick on nice hairstyles on Boys. I keep telling them we used to run our hair long for those with curly hair and huge afro for those typical of somali heritage and majority. Besides that, teachers are doing wonderful job helping our Kids carry on our Somali traditions and culture.

where on earth? I live in the capital of the diaspora and been to countless dugsis. Call it ghetto; I call it the fucking norm nigga. Ain't nobody like dugsi were I'm from.

You were a deprived kid saxib, your experience is unique to you, so stop generalizing Somalis and their good culture. Join whatever religion and organization you deem fit but not at the expense of your own parent's dignity and their extended relatives.

All ethnic communities keep their cultures and do not want to give that up in exchange for some inferior low quality culture.

You were a deprived kid saxib, your experience is unique to you, so stop generalizing Somalis and their good culture. Join whatever religion and organization you deem fit but not at the expense of your own parent's dignity
I'm not what if I say your experience is general to you. Ain't none of my friends like dugsi or have a good experience with one dugsi Maclin where you live boss; so I can send my future kids to that dugsi

I'm not what if I say your experience is general to you. Ain't none of my friends like dugsi or have a good experience with one dugsi Maclin where you live boss; so I can send my future kids to that dugsi

Fowzi, Abti, I feel bad for you now. You need some love and good Adult guidance in your life. I feel bad for you.

Just love and Culture.

Free New SUVS and free umrah trips is not the norm among somali dugsis

You had it good compared to 95% of Somalis

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I was never beaten because I always came prepared. Memorization only took like 30 minutes the night before. Children can easily memorize and have no excuse to not be prepared.

I have seen many kids get bruises and bleed. One time, the macalin gave this troublemaker the Shawn Michael's Sweet Chin Music Kick to the face. He got knocked out and was on the cold basement floor motionless. The macalin just left him there and carried on with his instruction. He woke up like 10 minutes later and ran home.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is why so many Muslims leave the Deen we need to be soft and teach Quran in a beautiful matter , not associate the teachings with beatings .

When a kid does good we reward when he or she does bad we give the extra help that's it no violence .

I'm sorry you went through that I hope God helps soften your heart mate wallahi you made me sad bro .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I was never beaten because I always came prepared. Memorization only took like 30 minutes the night before. Children can easily memorize and have no excuse to not be prepared.

I have seen many kids get bruises and bleed. One time, the macalin gave this troublemaker the Shawn Michael's Sweet Chin Music Kick to the face. He got knocked out and was on the cold basement floor motionless. The macalin just left him there and carried on with his instruction. He woke up like 10 minutes later and ran home.

Bro in Canada or back home the most I saw in North America is getting hit with rulers .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Canada.

If that's the most you say, you're lucky.
Wow

I never get hit because I never went but I heard the stories , my mother is fluent in Arabic so I learned from her .

I think she knew how shitty these Muslim teachers are so she taught me Islam and the Quran .

Sorry bro from a fellow Somali

If you see the fucker spit in his face and beat his ass give him a taste of his medicine . Also make sure he reads a hard surah while you beat him .

Psychologist

Changemaker
-Posted in exmuslim

Kaffirs posting propaganda yet again.
Why are exmuslims so obssesed omfg

like how do we not know that this gaal chained up this kid and told him that it’s a joke but instead he posted it on reddit and spread his shaitan propaganda.
what is wrong with awareness

Because it ruined their life, their relation with their parents, it says to kill them.

Because People even on here i have been through that, look at that kid and don't tell me he is acting. I myself is a victim of this shit. Instead of jumping to con try to understand the situation

Trending