Dhusomareb DC members election completed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Niggas on here talking about Hobyo, Cadaado and even Baraxley need to create topics for that, this topic is about Dhusomareb, particularly the recently elected represenative of the district, if you are MX take your W, if you are hating Hutu keep coping, but stop derailing the topic.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I been keeping an eye on dhuusamareeb development for past decade. The town has been growing rapidly mashallah and I have high hopes for next few years. HS and GM will probably have good next 10 years I can see
you are ruled from Dhusomareb, and I have a Rer Dalal representative chilling in Dhusomareb, I am basically your lord and you my subject Abgaal boy, put a lid on that evil eye.

Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

you are ruled from Dhusomareb, and I have a Rer Dalal representative chilling in Dhusomareb, I am basically your lord and you my subject Abgaal boy, put a lid on that evil eye.

Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF
Didn’t even mention clan…

just admiring a city’s progress and development. Not that you’d know much about that hence why everything is clan based

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Before:
Waceysle should honestly be given VP of galmudug. They are the next sub that have a whole district to themselves other than habargidir subs if we are being honest. Ceel dhere is exclusively waceysle with a sub of wacbudhan abgaal called sahal being the only non waceysle present. Regardless it’s a 100% abgaal degmo

Mursade, duduble and MX all share their districts of ceel buur and cabudwaq respectively

After:
Didn’t even mention clan…

just admiring a city’s progress and development. Not that you’d know much about that hence why everything is clan based
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020