Dhusomareb DC members election completed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
313431561_551945566937106_3498722749245983513_n.jpg

311982559_551945586937104_2936064584946939248_n.jpg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dhusamareb is the capital. Who said you wouldn’t get something?

Balanbale + Cabudwaq = 5 Cayr. Let’s see Guriceel which is the better comparison

How many seats did other Hawiyes get in Dhusamareeb? :mjlol:
Dhuuusomareeb used to be an MX majority district lol. Past few decades it has shifted to be dominated by HG. Only those two clans are present in the district. No other clan is found there. This is very shameful for you that you had to give one cabuudwaaq seat to them. Shows they are expanding

Dhuuusomareeb used to be an MX majority district lol. Past few decades it has shifted to be dominated by HG. Only those two clans are present in the district. No other clan is found there. This is very shameful for you that you had to give one cabuudwaaq seat to them. Shows they are expanding
Dhuuso used to be a valley, it used to have beautiful grazing lands but after the climate changed it was abandoned a long time ago and HG moved in and started snagging up in the old homes left behind. Not a single shot was fired, but today it’s the capital of Galmudug, meaning all clans should receive equal opportunities. But that’s not the case. Only HG/MX eat like kings there and remember it’s only two sub clans there :mjlaugh:

Dhuuso used to be a valley, it used to have beautiful grazing lands but after the climate changed it was abandoned a long time ago and HG moved in and started snagging up in the old homes left behind. Not a single shot was fired, but today it’s the capital of Galmudug, meaning all clans should receive equal opportunities. But that’s not the case. Only HG/MX eat like kings in there and remember it’s only two sub clans there :mjlaugh:
Mursade/duduble/waceysle have bigger problems to focus on which is AS. I believe they should not be represented until they clear their lands of AS. After that they will get their rights inshallah Which would be bad for MX. I’m pretty sure mursade will get VP after ceelbuur is libertaed

Mursade/duduble/waceysle have bigger problems to focus on which is AS. I believe they should not be represented until they clear their lands of AS. After that they will get their rights inshallah Which would be bad for MX. I’m pretty sure mursade will get VP after ceelbuur is libertaed
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Bigger problems haye? Al Shabab? Why is it that my territory is Al shabab free, why do I have the biggest city, the best schools and the best hospitals in Galmudug? Even in Gedo and Jubba every single degmo my people control is 100% xor. Why are your people lacking behind? You’re absolutely right you do have bigger problems but you’re trailing behind, by the time you’ve established yourself we would already be ruling over you. It’s a little too late now we’re already taking all the powerful posts in Galmudug from ministries to generals lol

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Bigger problems haye? Al Shabab? Why is it that my territory is Al shabab free, why do I have the biggest city, the best schools and the best hospitals in Galmudug? Even in Gedo and Jubba every single degmo my people realize in are xor. Why are your people lacking? You’re absolutely right you do have bigger problems but you’re trailing behind, by the time you’ve established yourself we would already be ruling over you lol
MX don’t rule shit bro. HG do. Calm yourself :comeon:

I’m already free. My home town + village been free even before most of gedo. However waceysle are my ppl as well and I give you by beginning of next year, their district of ceel dheere will be free.

Ceel buur would probably be future capital of GM. Three clans are all found in the town. Mursade,

I’m already free. My home town + village been free even before most of gedo. However waceysle are my ppl as well and I give you by beginning of next year, their district of ceel dheere will be free.

Mursade and duduble however dont bother me but for the sake of defeating AS, their lands will be free soon too
You’re talking to a man who can go visit his grandmother in the jungle without having to worry about dying. Free your deegans, build your state and make sure you don’t employ drug addicts or things will never get done. I fired my sales associate because I found out he was a pothead. Don’t take no risks

You’re talking to a man who can go visit his grandmother in the jungle without having to worry about dying. Free your deegans, build your state and make sure you don’t employ drug addicts or things will never get done.
Warya I stayed two months in my home village living lavish saaxib :russ: Your also talking to the wrong man

Warya I stayed two months in my home village living lavish saaxib :russ: Your also talking to the wrong man
One tuulo isn’t enough dude. Just because your subs town is xor doesn’t mean I can’t take shots at your other sub clans. Name one Marehan tuulo/town that Al Shabab controls. I was eating papayas in Baardhere and listening to music in the middle of the night.

One tuulo isn’t enough dude. Just because your subs town is xor doesn’t mean I can’t take shots at your other sub clans. Name one Marehan tuulo/town that Al Shabab controls. I was eating papayas in Baardhere and listening to music in the middle of the night.
Zoom into Gedo at this map. It isn’t 100% free

C337ECC6-5CCA-44B4-9316-039C929565C6.png

That’s an old map, but I took your advice and zoomed in, just found out Garbahaarey district alone is bigger than Qatar. Niggas hosting the entire World Cup and can be fit in one neighborhood. And Qatar is actually way smaller than faafaxdhuun :mjlaugh: View attachment 242028
speaking of world cup, this one is going to be so shit.:kanyehmm:

You cant even feel the vibe. taking place winter in a middle eastern country that has nothing to do with football. Only thing looking forrward to is it might be the last world cup for legends like Messi,Ronaldo and Neymar

speaking of world cup, this one is going to be so shit.:kanyehmm:

You cant even feel the vibe. taking place winter in a middle eastern country that has nothing to do with football. Only thing looking forrward to is it might be the last world cup for legends like Messi,Ronaldo and Neymar
Hopefully Brazil can win a sixth World Cup, Neymar needs to retire with a ballon d'or. He’s hands down one of the best tactical players of our generation, some even say he has better ball control than ronaldinho

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dhusamareb is the capital. Who said you wouldn’t get something?

Balanbale + Cabudwaq = 5 Cayr. Let’s see Guriceel which is the better comparison
in your mind

Cabduwaaq district Cayr > Saleebaan > Dir > MX

Dhusomareb district Cayr > Saleebaan

in reality

Caabudwaaq district MX > Cayr(1) and Dir(1)

Dhusomareb district Cayr > MX(4)