Dhusomareb DC members election completed

cow

VIP
Cadaado gole deegaan is done. Only mx there is the wives of Saleeban men

That's OK, today it is mx woman married to a hutu. Theb mx lady married to mx and then finally a mx dude.

What matters is we got seats in cadaado and we got seats in Dhusamareb. We will get seats in gaalkacyo and hobyo also.

That's OK, today it is mx woman married to a hutu. Theb mx lady married to mx and then finally a mx dude.

What matters is we got seats in cadaado and we got seats in Dhusamareb. We will get seats in gaalkacyo and hobyo also.
Marehan got 0 seats in cadaado bro what tf are you speaking about. Marehan got 3 seats in dhuusamareeb coz it’s the capital sxb you have no rep in maamul meanwhile xoghaye of balanbale is cayr. Glk there’s no b00n and hobyo neither.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Marehan got 0 seats in cadaado bro what tf are you speaking about. Marehan got 3 seats in dhuusamareeb coz it’s the capital sxb you have no rep in maamul meanwhile xoghaye of balanbale is cayr. Glk there’s no b00n and hobyo neither.
MX are getting seats in Hobyo too unukuh leh :rejoice:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The district admin and the district representatives are two different things, I don't have a list of the out going district admin of Dhusomareb right now, but what matters is the incoming admin, and I can imagine MX getting positions in it, not because we just got 4 representatives in the district as the two do not always correlate.

The district admin and the district representatives are two different things, I don't have a list of the out going district admin of Dhusomareb right now, but what matters is the incoming admin, and I can imagine MX getting positions in it, not because we just got 4 representatives in the district as the two do not always correlate.
Cayr took DC and kuxigeen already. Don’t expect anything every clan got seat in dhuusamareeb

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cayr took DC and kuxigeen already. Don’t expect anything every clan got seat in dhuusamareeb
Listen you are conflating admin with representative, they are two different roles, MX getting 4 representative in Dhusomareb is political win, why are you struggling to understand that ? nobody is talking about admin.

Listen you are conflating admin with representative, they are two different roles, MX getting 4 representative in Dhusomareb is political win, why are you struggling to understand that ? nobody is talking about admin.
4/33 every clan got seats. It’s no win when Cayr are chasing you folk across the border.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
4/33 every clan got seats. It’s no win when Cayr are chasing you folk across the border.

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It is great to see my spiritual birthplace now have a council. It has taken many years and a lot of negotiating, still imperfect but major progress. Now time to vote for a new Dhusamareb mayor. My uncle’s time is coming to an end. If I have time I might sagooti him

It is great to see my spiritual birthplace now have a council. It has taken many years and a lot of negotiating, still imperfect but major progress. Now time to vote for a new Dhusamareb mayor. My uncle’s time is coming to an end. If I have time I might sagooti him
I been keeping an eye on dhuusamareeb development for past decade. The town has been growing rapidly mashallah and I have high hopes for next few years. HS and GM will probably have good next 10 years I can see

cow

VIP

Galnus will only prosper when mx have seats in hobyo.