Dhiigshiil (Dahabshiil): I am pro Somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
We are in the globalized era and business has no borders!

That being said, the guy has built his HQ in hargeysa and its the biggest building.
he finances sland budget deficits also.
that says sthing about his dedication to sland.

Corruption and kickbacks is caadi in the business world too. hes lookin after his interests afterall.

FUN FACT: recently i have discovered about nickolas biwott, a former kenyan cabinet and energy minister. his business exploits while in office will blow yall minds! his business empire worth billions of dollars is said to be built by unethical ways.

The guy was genius mastermind, he forged ties with mossad and kicked out mobil energy company from kenya, replaced it with his own company. he also owns kenya airways, kenya flagship carrier. :denzelnigga:

Gambar

VIP
A little ragtag Sacad militia karbash puntland's army. So if the Habar gidirs were united and funded they would wipe out Majeerteenia in a week :trumpsmirk:

Thats a really weird fetish :susp:
Its not fetish, more like entertainment. Now you're going on about Puntland and Majerteen because you're so emotional. :banderas:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Since sheikh isxaaq landed on our shores. :fittytousand:

I can't speak for others, but Reer Gabiley have escaped domestication as a result of bordering shisheeye on 2 different fronts. Emotions are for the complacent and we just can't afford to get comfortable you feel me?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Dahabshill is the rothschild of somalia he controls alot more than you think and know , its true reer isaaqs are the jews of somalis

Ahh, so this is the old man.

I always associate the company with his overweight balding son.

I'm wondering why both of them look so low class if they're supposedly so rich? This old dude looks like he just woke up from a long session at the marfish, and the son is sloppy too.

Bohol

VIP
Ahh, so this is the old man.

I always associate the company with his overweight balding son.

I'm wondering why both of them look so low class if they're supposedly so rich? This old dude looks like he just woke up from a long session at the marfish, and the son is sloppy too.

This saying is true "money doesn't buy class" .

Last edited:

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Dahabshiil was a small player compared to Albarakaat, but Dahabshiil snitched on them and halyey Bush closed that filthy company and froze all their assets. Bush was a real nigga. All you had to do was say there are terrorists in village xyz and he would send the drones. :salute:
That's a real Machiavellian move. Why do you say filthy company, wasn't Al Barakaat the largest conglomerate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts