Dhiigshiil (Dahabshiil): I am pro Somaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
It was Dahabshiil that caused them all to be shut down. They spoiled it for everyone. Find me a report that states Amaal Express, Hodan Global etc. have ever been involved in terrorism funding?

Lkkk it was reer Minneapolis (darod) that were sending money to al kabab so maha

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Clearly you can't read. Banks refuse to work with them, therefore they declare cash at airports and work with international banks. Banks still refuse to work with them to this day because Somalis in the US have been convicted of using Dahabshiil to transfer money to terrorists back home.

Who knows with the Trump admin if they'll even let them operate anymore. There's no banking system in Somalia and if there was, they could just directly deposit the money.
Look at this circus clown :comeon:if Dahabshil is a terrorist financier wouldn't the US seize its assets? and as you're pulling on thin strings I'll do the same. Puntland finances and arms pirates :trumpsmirk:weapons are smuggled through bosaso port for Alshabab :trumpsmirk:

Gambar

VIP
Look at this circus clown :comeon:if Dahabshil is a terrorist financier wouldn't the US seize its assets? and as you're pulling on thin strings I'll do the same. Puntland finances and arms pirates :trumpsmirk:weapons are smuggled through bosaso port for Alshabab :trumpsmirk:
lol you landers are so emotional. Grow a pair.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You told me you guys are "frontline Isaaq" markaa why is it to easy to get under your skin? :ftw9nwa:
Just understand this: if somaliland falls, puntland will fall with it.
Aideed2.jpg

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
When US says a company is funding terrorists, they usually mean some people employed within the company is funding them or people are using them for unintended terrorism purposes. It doesn't always mean the owner is funding them and/or supports them.

For companies like Dahabshiil, I can see how easy it is to fund Al-Shabaab terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts