dhaqan iyo diin is dying among the somali diasporas in the west!

no human can ever reform the word of god, not in a Quintilian years, either follow islam down to a t or don't follow it at all, as for suicide bombings, that's completely prohibited in islam

like i told you, go and live in an islamist village in Somalia if you want dhaqan iyo diin otherwise shut your dumb ass up. you sound so stupid on one hand saying you live in the West for its superior socioeconomic situation, while on the other hand running your dumb mouth against the freedoms and cultural system that made it so good to live here. fucking iq 68 rat

southside

Hiiraan
like i told you, go and live in an islamist village in Somalia if you want dhaqan iyo diin otherwise shut your dumb ass up. you sound so stupid on one hand saying you live in the West for its superior socioeconomic situation, while on the other hand running your dumb mouth against the freedoms and cultural system that made it so good to live here. fucking iq 68 rat
here you go pushing this anti somali 68 iq hoax that the alt right racists love to use, im not forcing somalis to live a certain way in the west im just reminding them that they're muslim and somali and shouldnt lose their identity

here you go pushing this anti somali 68 iq hoax that the alt right racists love to use, im not forcing somalis to live a certain way in the west im just reminding them that they're muslim and somali and shouldnt lose their identity

your dumbass is so beholden to cultural and religious self-absorption and chauvinism that you dont even realize all that dhaqan iyo diin crap youre promoting is what has fucked up Somalia to such an extent that you are not willing to go back there to live and that the people there would rather die in libya than spend another moment there. you definitely are in the iq 68 range.shut up and dont let me hear you running your dumb islamist mouth again or i'll come back for a second karbash and this time i wont be as nice to you as i am being now

southside

Hiiraan
your dumbass is so beholden to cultural and religious self-absorption and chauvinism that you dont even realize all that dhaqan iyo diin crap youre promoting is what has fucked up Somalia to such an extent that you are not willing to go back there to live and that the people there would rather die in libya than spend another moment there. you definitely are in the iq 68 range.shut up and dont let me hear you running your dumb islamist mouth again or i'll come back for a second karbash and this time i wont be as nice to you as i am being now
somalis have been muslim for hundreds of years, we would've been in a state of chaos from the minute we embraced islam if islam was to blame for the chaos in somalia, somalias main problem is qabiilyaad and corruption not islam!

Tukraq

VIP
So you're in the West for the economic prosperity here, which in large part developed because people are free from dogmatic religion and backward cultural habits....in other words, precisely the 'dhaqan iyo diin' things you promote? Lol, you are pathetic. like i said, if you want that shit go back to Somalia otherwise shut your mouth about how people live their lives.
america was built on abrahamic judeo christian values, and atheist are only 3 percent currently even less historically, it was not built free from dogmatic religion quit the lies

america was built on abrahamic judeo christian values, and atheist are only 3 percent currently even less historically, it was not built free from dogmatic religion quit the lies

Like always, the point of what I said has flown over your head kid.

Tukraq

VIP
Like always, the point of what I said has flown over your head kid.
islam is also abrahamic and very similar especially in domgamatic views, more Americans would rather live in a christian sharia type country i.e. like Saudi and live by the Bible then are atheists in the counrty, its a fabric of America as are immigrants and there beliefs meaning somali culture is part of the American fabric, why go there when he can add it here

islam is also abrahamic and very similar especially in domgamatic views, more Americans would rather live in a christian sharia type country i.e. like Saudi and live by the Bible then are atheists in the counrty, its a fabric of America as are immigrants and there beliefs meaning somali culture is part of the American fabric, why go there when he can add it here

@Tukraq

Is that why these videos of Somalis in Minnesota blabbering, ‘we rather live under sharia laws than American laws’. Do you think Americans will part with their freedoms under the Bill of Rights and live under sharia like in Saudi Arabia? You’re deluding yourself because even you won’t be capable living there given that you got used to a different way of living in America. Sxb, the Other thing is, no western uses the term Abrahamic because they don’t accept Islam as a religion or one that has contributed to their laws and systems of governance. They use the term Judeo-Christian. You’re really too desperate to mould yourself into a group that despises Muslims the most.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Is that why these videos of Somalis in Minnesota blabbering, ‘we rather live under sharia laws than American laws’. Do you think Americans will part with their freedoms under the Bill of Rights and live under sharia like in Saudi Arabia? You’re deluding yourself because even you won’t be capable living there given that you got used to a different way of living in America. Sxb, the Other thing is, no western uses the term Abrahamic because they don’t accept Islam as a religion or one that has contributed to their laws and systems of governance. They use the term Judeo-Christian. You’re really too desperate to mould yourself into a group that despises Muslims the most.
theres no molding sxb, I am America, like I said before its a democracy so its more about the will of the people, and I didn't say islamic sharia but some states are implementing a christian for of sharia, although a hypothetical Minnesota one is possible in the somali sense

Trending