dhaqan iyo diin is dying among the somali diasporas in the west!

Never have I ever heard of this @QueenSamaale what’s your take on this

It is not entirely new to me. I've heard of this whole 'sex slave' thing. Something having to do with war and with so many rules.

But sister my knowledge insufficient. I dont want to misguided you nor myself. I think people should refrain from talking about things they have no knowledge of.
Sorry, that I couldn't help.:kendrickcry:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It is not entirely new to me. I've heard of this whole 'sex slave' thing. Something having to do with war and with so many rules.

But sister my knowledge insufficient. I dont want to misguided you nor myself. I think people should refrain from talking about things they have no knowledge of.
Sorry, that I couldn't help.:kendrickcry:
That’s okaay, I refuse to listen to a somalispotter on religious matters. Until I hear a high profile sheikh speak on such matters, I’ll stay indifferent on it

if you want dhaqan iyo diin, go to Somalia you dumb . but you're not willing to. so shut your mouth complaining about how other people choose to live in the west. i hate the people who are both judgemental and not willing to live what they preach

sxb henna is not permanent like tattoos and she was his girlfriend, sex slaves are only permissible during wars
No banning of tattoos and sex slaves are not only permissible due to the war.

Haven't you heard of the Ottoman harems? It's halal in many sects of Sunni islam.

southside

Hiiraan
if you want dhaqan iyo diin, go to Somalia you dumb . but you're not willing to. so shut your mouth complaining about how other people choose to live in the west. i hate the people who are both judgemental and not willing to live what they preach
sxb if you're going to call someone dumb, at least learn how to spell judgmental

its haram if its not through war
No it is not , if one party agrees to give her freedom away she becomes a sex slave. Furthermore due to the decentralization of islam it must then be permissible to take sex slaves from any country , any Muslim country is in battle with.which would fit the girls criteria.

southside

Hiiraan
No it is not , if one party agrees to give her freedom away she becomes a sex slave. Furthermore due to the decentralization of islam it must then be permissible to take sex slaves from any country , any Muslim country is in battle with.which would fit the girls criteria.
please provide a passage that states that its permissible outside of war

how come you're named @IslamIsTheAnswer while being so anti islam? are you the average closeted scared somali atheist or do you claim your apostasy with your chest in the real world?

I'll let you know as soon as you let me know why your dumbass is in the West and not some islamist shithole town in Somalia if you think dhaqan iyo diin is anything worth living by

southside

Hiiraan
I'll let you know as soon as you let me know why your dumbass is in the West and not some islamist shithole town in Somalia if you think dhaqan iyo diin is anything worth living by
im here for the socioeconomics, now tell me why you're a closeted apostate, judging by your aggressive disdain for the deen you more than likely bottle up your hatred and apostasy in the real world and let it all out on the keyboards

im here for the socioeconomics, now tell me why you're a closeted apostate, judging by your aggressive disdain for the deen you more than likely bottle up your hatred and apostasy in the real world and let it all out on the keyboards

So you're in the West for the economic prosperity here, which in large part developed because people are free from dogmatic religion and backward cultural habits....in other words, precisely the 'dhaqan iyo diin' things you promote? Lol, you are pathetic. like i said, if you want that shit go back to Somalia otherwise shut your mouth about how people live their lives.

southside

Hiiraan
So you're in the West for the economic prosperity here, which in large part developed because people are free from dogmatic religion and backward cultural habits....in other words, precisely the 'dhaqan iyo diin' things you promote? Lol, you are pathetic. like i said, if you want that shit go back to Somalia otherwise shut your mouth about how people live their lives.
why are you avoiding my question? are you a closeted atheist or are you one in the real world?

why are you avoiding my question? are you a closeted atheist or are you one in the real world?

why dont you answer my questions, i know theyre making you sweat and realize how dumb, hypocritical, and untenable your position is

as for my religion, i preach a reform theology for islam...islam 2.0, islam light, islam minus all the wahabi and suicide bombing crap...an islam that has no problem with people getting tattootes as long as theyre working and raising good families

southside

Hiiraan
why dont you answer my questions, i know theyre making you sweat and realize how dumb, hypocritical, and untenable your position is

as for my religion, i preach a reform theology for islam...islam 2.0, islam light, islam minus all the wahabi and suicide bombing crap...an islam that has no problem with people getting tattootes as long as theyre working and raising good families
no human can ever reform the word of god, not in a Quintilian years, either follow islam down to a t or don't follow it at all, as for suicide bombings, that's completely prohibited in islam

Trending