dhaqan iyo diin is dying among the somali diasporas in the west!

southside

Hiiraan
wallahi this is heartbreaking, today i met up with my cousins that i haven't seen in a while and i was absolutely STUNNED when i noticed that almost all of them had tattoos! one only had forearm tattoos while the other one had tattoos on his forearms, chest, neck and even a small one under his eye!!! my female cousins right hand was almost completely covered in tattoos and she was wearing skinny jeans, a tank top and her hair was out! my other cousin had no tattoos but he has this non muslim hispanic girlfriend! i respectfully asked one of my cousins why he had all those tattoos since its haram and he told me that he's muslim and believes in allah but isnt super religious, wallahi im so disappointed :( im noticing these type of behaviors and lack of diin and dhaqan growing among somalis in the west were somali guys would be adopting the ghetto lifestyle, smoking, drinking, getting tattoos etc and somali girls wearing revealing clothing, not wearing hijab, adopting the ghetto lifestyle, smoking, drinking, twerking on social media, getting tattoos etc wallahi i fear for the future of somalis in the west, do anybody else have the same concerns?

Sxb, it is happening everywhere. Somalis arent an exception.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.

southside

Hiiraan
Sxb, it is happening everywhere. Somalis arent an exception.

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will certainly follow the ways of those who came before you hand span by hand span, cubit by cubit, to the extent that if they entered the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too.” We said: “O Messenger of Allaah, (do you mean) the Jews and the Christians?” He said: “Who else?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1397; Muslim, 4822.
so true abaayo we're living in scary times

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think you should edit the title of your thread, it should be "Dhaqan iyo diin is dying amongst my cousins in the west" I'm sick of you people generalizing Somalis in the west. Some of us fear Allah swt, pray, fast and do good in this world. I don't appreciate being painted in the same brush as your qasaaro cousin.

Stop being so judgemental yaaqeey :westbrookwtf:

Btw the Somalis Muslims in the diaspora are ISIS compared to those in Somalia.

wallahi this is heartbreaking, today i met up with my cousins that i haven't seen in a while and i was absolutely STUNNED when i noticed that almost all of them had tattoos! one only had forearm tattoos while the other one had tattoos on his forearms, chest, neck and even a small one under his eye!!! my female cousins right hand was almost completely covered in tattoos and she was wearing skinny jeans, a tank top and her hair was out! my other cousin had no tattoos but he has this non muslim hispanic girlfriend! i respectfully asked one of my cousins why he had all those tattoos since its haram and he told me that he's muslim and believes in allah but isnt super religious, wallahi im so disappointed :( im noticing these type of behaviors and lack of diin and dhaqan growing among somalis in the west were somali guys would be adopting the ghetto lifestyle, smoking, drinking, getting tattoos etc and somali girls wearing revealing clothing, not wearing hijab, adopting the ghetto lifestyle, smoking, drinking, twerking on social media, getting tattoos etc wallahi i fear for the future of somalis in the west, do anybody else have the same concerns?
i know tonsssss of Somalis with tattoos, i even know one guy with a Lander tattoo on his right calf

Tattoos for female are not Haram , we have henna back home.

How do you know his girlfriend has not agreed to be his sex slave (it is legal within Islam ) that he treats well?

Once again , people are quick to judge.

southside

Hiiraan
I think you should edit the title of your thread, it should be "Dhaqan iyo diin is dying amongst my cousins in the west" I'm sick of you people generalizing Somalis in the west. Some of us fear Allah swt, pray, fast and do good in this world. I don't appreciate being painted in the same brush as your qasaaro cousin.
this behavior is unfortunately getting very common among many somalis in the west its not just my cousins

southside

Hiiraan
Tattoos for female are not Haram , we have henna back home.

How do you know his girlfriend has not agreed to be his sex slave (it is legal within Islam ) that he treats well?

Once again , people are quick to judge.
sxb henna is not permanent like tattoos and she was his girlfriend, sex slaves are only permissible during wars

southside

Hiiraan
You’re trying to tell me sex slaves are permissible in our deen! Who lied to you:wowsweat:
It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, concerning the prisoners of Awtaas: “Do not have intercourse with a pregnant woman until she gives birth, or with one who is not pregnant until she has menstruated once.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2157. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 187.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, concerning the prisoners of Awtaas: “Do not have intercourse with a pregnant woman until she gives birth, or with one who is not pregnant until she has menstruated once.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2157. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 187.
Having sex outside of marriage is haraam:ayaanswag:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Is that Hadith saxiix?:shookgabre:

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

not during war abaayo but this is a very rare occasion
Whaaat what whaaat I don’t believe this, there’s a reason we are chaste. Chastity clears out the confusion of who’s the father. In a religion that despises pre-marital sex, how’s this possible. Even if it is war:noneck:
And why on earth do the men get to keep sex slaves, that sounds like rape :shookgabre:

southside

Hiiraan
Whaaat what whaaat I don’t believe this, there’s a reason we are chaste. Chastity clears out the confusion of who’s the father. In a religion that despises pre-marital sex, how’s this possible. Even if it is war:noneck:
And why on earth do the men get to keep sex slaves, that sounds like rape :shookgabre:
abaayo its not rape at all please dont say that. It is not permissible for a man to have intercourse with anyone except his wife or his female slave (concubine). A wife becomes permissible after shar’i marriage and a concubine becomes permissible to the man who owns her. She may originally be a prisoner of war, and a Muslim may obtain a concubine from the ruler or commander if he took part in fighting in jihad, or if he buys her from her owner. She becomes permissible for him by virtue of his ownership after it is established that she is not pregnant by waiting for one menstrual cycle, or until she has given birth if she is pregnant.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

abaayo its not rape at all please dont say that. It is not permissible for a man to have intercourse with anyone except his wife or his female slave (concubine). A wife becomes permissible after shar’i marriage and a concubine becomes permissible to the man who owns her. She may originally be a prisoner of war, and a Muslim may obtain a concubine from the ruler or commander if he took part in fighting in jihad, or if he buys her from her owner. She becomes permissible for him by virtue of his ownership after it is established that she is not pregnant by waiting for one menstrual cycle, or until she has given birth if she is pregnant.
Never have I ever heard of this @QueenSamaale what’s your take on this