Dhaqan Celis to fix Somali Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this Somali men ain't crap mentality?

It's fueled by the truth but we cannot completely blame Somali men.

Somali men raised in the West were coddled since childhood, didn't do household chores, and weren't raised to respect women.

Men compete the most with men. If Somali men in the West go to Somalia they will learn the ways of the men there, understand what it means to respect women as their mothers and sisters, and appreciate the Somali women who are working hard in the west.

I am proud to say my father is planning on taking my younger brother who is so lazy and does no chores to Somalia soon! Somalia ha NOOLATA!

Wiililkaynan wahay baahan ragganimo. Dhaqan celis ha noolata!

I have to debate you on this my mum enforces rules that both my brothers and I have to partake in household chores as its fair I get to learn and so do they.
it's the parents fault for having the mentality that women should do the household chores etc which is why some Somali boys have the logic that the women they marry has to do everything in the house basically be their second hooyo. Personally I believe marrying a Somali man is like babysitting, find you a Jamie from love island and keep it stepping ladies unless the somali guy is rich and has a bmw with a red interior than u berra nadiiifi that house

I can verify this ;)
My mom is isaaq and her brothers and her father and every other male from her clan are good man!

I dont want to stereotype, but till now ive never seen good hawiye man, what do you guys think? :manny:

girl you right my dads hawiye and he does nothing around the house

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
my ayeeyo was hawiye too, she did nothing in the house. :kodaksmiley: Nacalaa nigu yaal, stop generalizing a whole clan of over 4million ppl because person x doesnt do this or that.

dhaqancelis is pure naivety. Ppl in somalia are just as saqajaan foreal. Alcohol, sex and any other "vices" are just as accessible. Somalis from the west think that its some pristine and devout destination, when in actuality saqajaanimo is just human nature. Sending your child there can either improve them or spiral them into any direction that seems fit, even islamic extremism. Its much better to just spend more time with your child with unbarred dialogue. Too many somali parents neglect that emotional, real tangible dialogue. It has significant value in upbringing. Still haven't had a proper convo with my mom in my 21 years of life. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Sending children off to Somalia does not help at all in succeeding in Western society. They only learn skills and a culture totally useless in the West.

How about just disciplining them at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending