Votes: 8 34.8%
  • maybe, if we get the whole countries shit together

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I just came to talk shit... and I am ass

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi my name is Jasmin Osman
Go ahead google me I might even go live on youtube and we can talk ...

But first, shout them opinions I know there

Macalin M

Out here
Dhaqan celis was the best time of my life. I chilled in Xamar, ate all kinds of fruits, chilled at liido, baked off in Jazeera. Was living it up in baadiye too. Let off some shots and drove a car while never having drove one before and being underaged kkkk

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How are we supposed to know its you? I can claim to be Lebron James who can stop me???

Dhaqan celis was the best time of my life. I chilled in Xamar, ate all kinds of fruits, chilled at liido, baked off in Jazeera. Was living it up in baadiye too. Let off some shots and drove a car while never having drove one before and being underaged kkkk
That sounds great I was locked up in a place and my mommy and daddys money was eaten by a fat woman named Yasmine Sulieman

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Someone care to explain what
daqan celis is?

I was always threatened with it back in the days but what really happens when you fly back home?

Do you live with relatives or is it organized schools you pay for?

Macalin M

Out here
Someone care to explain what
daqan celis is?

I was always threatened with it back in the days but what really happens when you fly back home?

Do you live with relatives or is it organized schools you pay for?
Depends on the parents I guess.

I baked off when I was younger and got taught the culture and met my family

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
I think daqanceli is absolute necessary for somali youth from diaspora who have abandoned their somali cultural identity.

It ususally ends in failure. I know a guy that did the trip and when he came back he didn't last a year before he went on a robbery with his Algerian friend.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I can't wait to pull up to Hargeisa head out to the baadiye and let an ak47 rip

It ususally ends in failure. I know a guy that did the trip and when he came back he didn't last a year before he went on a robbery with his Algerian friend.
Depends I wish my dad let me shoot some rounds and drive around in the jungle well shit right...

But wanna know a secret...

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Hi my name is Jasmin Osman
Go ahead google me I might even go live on youtube and we can talk ...

But first, shout them opinions I know there

just a quick question are you the same girl from the swedish radio channel that did the interview ? did you manage to get in touch with your parents ? how are you coping so far ?

Trending

Latest posts