Dhaqaaq ciidan guud ahaan gobolada Koonfur Galbeed.

why are you so desperate for an OG Hawiye alliance? can too not rely on your own two feet?

the PM was 4.5 horata, and secondly, shove it where the sun dont shine, yuo think you "gave" us PM we will dilly daddle for you?

take the Pm and shove it, you gave it to hamza to piss off deni and farmajo, end of

we want somalia to balkanise and here you are begging for OG and hawiye alliance,

we dont know hawiye if we are OG, we dont want to be your ally sxb,

Unfortunely the 4.5 system has our hands tied and you asked for the PM post. Now return the favour. I am trying to build a dowlad. Work with me and I promise you that Jubbaland will be strong. I will deal with the West Gedo threat and encourage the Hawiyes that live in the Jubba's to work with your admin.

Unfortunely the 4.5 system has our hands tied and you asked for the PM post. Now return the favour. I am trying to build a dowlad. Work with me and I promise you that Jubbaland will be strong. I will deal with the West Gedo threat and encourage the Hawiyes that live in the Jubba's to work with your admin.

work how ? your very determined, what do you want from Ogaden ? elaborate old boy

horta are yuo abgaal?

Inshallah I have a feeling that PM Hamza will be a good person. Sadly some people have been influenced by CBB and see HAG as a monster to be feared.

Inshallah I have a feeling that PM Hamza will be a good person. Sadly some people have been influenced by CBB and see HAG as a monster to be feared.

nah, CBB hate Ogadens, OG hates CBB

you did not specify what you wanted, very cheap explanation, i gather yuo do not know what yuo want?

somalia to break up and balknasie, my own state and Jubbaland to balknaise from somalia so we can build a wall like in US/Mexico border to keep you lot out

HAG will never want a state, civilisation, development, sharing a country with him is the ultimate curse and may Allah not show us that for long, may Allah give us a free state once against insha Allah

hawiye does not want to fight alshabab, corruption, spaaro warlords, so why share a nation with him?

What after HAG stole those farms by the barrel of the gun in the 90s? Maba xishooneysiin. But what do I care. Is laaya
How can you steal farms when the kacaan nationalised them. It’s Ghanima :trumpsmirk: also this is rich coming from a Cagdheer refugee who was settled into Somalia by siad barre. Unlike hiiraan and SL where they was kicked out your kind survived in JL and even expanded I’ll give you that:damedamn:.

"Blood, sweat and tears' You mean putting isbaaros, Killing and raping the natives. What is the blood sweat and tears for? The harm you have caused in shabeelada hoose is way greater then the benefit.

Even if the taxes are from HAG farms they still have to go to the regional government. This is the mooryaan mentality you guys have that has stopped us from hormar for the past 30 years.

Thats like me saying I wont pay tax for my business xamar because the business is D&M owned. Anyways all we have to do is create a daraawiishta for every deegaan consisting of the locals and they will clean up the mooryaan. Most of them are sick and tired of HAG isbaaroos and are itching for revenge on the 30 year boob and dhac that has been going on.
Who freed the lands from AS? From barre? From Ethiopians? Keep pushing this propaganda eelay boy LS is my goof, rx don’t even have a suug or technical we are god fearing men don’t provoke us or else we will do what marehan did and kick you all out the region, you’re lucky we let you stay eelay boy

:farmajoyaab:
Afgoye and Barawe have had Digil presence for atleast 400yrs, also Wanlaweyn is majority Digil I think.
Wanlaweyn town is digil Yh but Gaaljecel is doing filthy karbaash on them in country side it got so bad they sent AS on them and destroyed a entire gaaljecel settlement.

Who freed the lands from AS? From barre? From Ethiopians? Keep pushing this propaganda eelay boy LS is my goof, rx don’t even have a suug or technical we are god fearing men don’t provoke us or else we will do what marehan did and kick you all out the region, you’re lucky we let you stay eelay boy
Damul shabab is working with al shabab. RX also participated in fighting ethiopians. LS is D&M land HAG squatters and isbaaros will be cleaned up soon.

dont apologise, cabdi iley shipped 600 refuges of HG blood from DDS, its better we know how is an enemy and who is not, HG handed over him and say we apologised, now HG in DDS will always pay so thanks fort the long term strategic advantage, we now always have an excuse to kick out all refugees out of DDS
My guy are you forgetting the karbaash that came after. You can flex killing and chasing unarmed folk but the slaughter that came after was bad. The Taliye was killed n body paraded on the internet also I think the death toll was around 70+. We are even expanding recently bah geri was doing calaacal saying they’re buying up our lands and we’re forced to move :drakelaugh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
dont apologise, cabdi iley shipped 600 refuges of HG blood from DDS, its better we know how is an enemy and who is not, HG handed over him and say we apologised, now HG in DDS will always pay so thanks fort the long term strategic advantage, we now always have an excuse to kick out all refugees out of DDS
Attacking geeljires is nothing to be proud of. After that you lost your commander :francis:

Damul shabab is working with al shabab. RX also participated in fighting ethiopians. LS is D&M land HAG squatters and isbaaros will be cleaned up soon.
rx as a clan didn’t fight Ethiopians don’t be so shameless. In fact RRA invited them into bay and bakool to fight HAG they haven’t left since 98. I’m not gonna go back and fourth any more you clearly know nothing

Have Baraawe and Tuuni defended Shebelle Hoose from Al-shabab. Stop propping these small minorities and support HAG's majority in LS
Tunni, Hiraab, Murusade and Cadcads must realise Barawe can be returned to it's golden age when goods from as far as Nageyle made their way through Barawe port via the Gasaargud's Luuq.

Barawe could easily be turned into beautiful town that we all can call home.
:lawd::lawd:

Wanlaweyn town is digil Yh but Gaaljecel is doing filthy karbaash on them in country side it got so bad they sent AS on them and destroyed a entire gaaljecel settlement.
Dhulka can serve us all. We need desalination plants dotted all around the coast. Most of these conflicts are just a prelude to the devastating water wars of the future. Conflict in the core will only lead to our demise.

Tunni, Hiraab, Murusade and Cadcads must realise Barawe can be returned to it's golden age when goods from as far as Nageyle made their way through Barawe port via the Gasaargud's Luuq.

Barawe could easily be turned into beautiful town that we all can call home.
:lawd::lawd:
unfortunately tunni don’t want to fight As they’d rather live under them

Dhulka can serve us all. We need desalination plants dotted all around the coast. Most of these conflicts are just a prelude to the devastating water wars of the future. Conflict in the core will only lead to our demise.
Had we known how to farm we would have sent these lot to baay but as we see the mistake marehan done kicking them out of gedo it can feed the whole nation but these low iq geeljire kicked out the farmers :deadmanny: . I’ve seen a source of a digil sub being enslaved by ab & hg respectively in LS

Had we known how to farm we would have sent these lot to baay but as we see the mistake marehan done kicking them out of gedo it can feed the whole nation but these low iq geeljire kicked out the farmers :deadmanny: . I’ve seen a source of a digil sub being enslaved by ab & hg respectively in LS
Get out of here with your qashin.
:camby: :camby:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:dead: :dead:

No please. You are doing what these cuqdad ridden people here accuse us off. Enslaving, akhrud

Imagine what will happen when power and weapons are given to those who were "enslaved" by ab&hg. Imagine how much hatred and cuqdad they have for hiraab. This is just amazing. Reducing Hiraab influence in LS will be a peace of cake. 😁😁

Trending

Latest posts