DEVASTATING FINAL CONCLUSION on my fact finding to the 3rd world UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

My conclusion:

It is a 3rd world.

Look at her !

Don’t forget to visit Sam’s chicken , staple food for reer UK .
:trumpsmirk:

ls.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
@Knowles has gone on a self-imposed house arrest just to avoid me while I’m here.

I am on the lookout. I went through southall, several geeljire were idling around, probably talking politics while at the same time countless number of Xaliimos boarded the bus with me while dragging little children.

(Btw! I bought a $6 all day bus pass). I’m roaming around. I’m currently on bus 607 towards Uxberry or whatever they call it.

The search for Sspot continues
It’s Uxbridge show some respect1E581902-EB4F-4777-AD6C-370C4D3E1A55.png

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Go Hayes town it’s the best place, very respectful geeljires there, watch your step.......................awooweA75897DA-DDBE-4EE5-A50E-DC042B789F12.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
UK gaajo, @R.Kelly they got you taking the bus, in America we would never let our guest take a bus or even uber, we will be their personal uber during their stay. U.K Somalis are shameless and they've the audacity to come to America and demand to eat like kings. I say no more. We will not welcome U.K relatives, friends. They will be on their own.

We are to nice if we are reer America!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UK gaajo, @R.Kelly they got you taking the bus, in America we would never let our guest take a bus or even uber, we will be their personal uber during their stay. U.K Somalis are shameless and they've the audacity to come to America and demand to eat like kings. I say no more. We will not welcome U.K relatives, friends. They will be on their own.

Babe! You can’t view these peasants on our level of prosperity. I’m lucky is they don’t rob me. My phone is hidden because it is considered here a capital punishment to have such a sophisticated phone as mine :bell::mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Somali with Canadian passport. He can lose his passport and be deported. Real Canadian cant be deported
A person with a Canadian passport is Canadian:mugshotman: it’s not an ethnic nation like Europe it’s a multicultural country, how can a person with a Canadian passport be deported:faysalwtf:literally not possible

@Reiko
It's because the UK doesn't attempt to force them to integrate like America's doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts