DEVASTATING FINAL CONCLUSION on my fact finding to the 3rd world UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@halwa I dare you link up with me.

You can even be across the street.

Smoke your cigarettes too, I don’t mind (I’ve seen so many Xaliimos smoking cigarettes)

@R.Kelly saaxiib wax ma kuu sheega, a lot of fuckery goes on in our buses, there's too many characters on this small island.
Waa cidhiidi.

:ufdup:Is ilaali, otherwise you'll bump into these characters:

Loooooool in the last two vids, you see Hooyo's minding their business, QUEEEENNSSSS, BOQORTOOYO.

Look at this diaspora Xaliimo who is pissing off this poor, nice white women on the TFL.

Kmt Xaliimos eh, can't live with em, can't live without em.:zhqjlmx:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::vqbuyv0:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Everyday I grow more thankful for being a Canadian.
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

What a lucky draw when our parents elected to come here.

98% of Geeljires unemployed here.

They also speak a 3rd world comprised English “maan done do da di”. Wtf is that :hahaidiot::hahaidiot::heh:

@Knowles has gone on a self-imposed house arrest just to avoid me while I’m here.

I am on the lookout. I went through southall, several geeljire were idling around, probably talking politics while at the same time countless number of Xaliimos boarded the bus with me while dragging little children.

(Btw! I bought a $6 all day bus pass). I’m roaming around. I’m currently on bus 607 towards Uxberry or whatever they call it.

The search for Sspot continues
Go to tottenham later tonight.....you wont regret it

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Any message you would like me to say when RKelly takes my photo?
N8xYfvJ.gif

Gambar

VIP
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

What a lucky draw when our parents elected to come here.

98% of Geeljires unemployed here.

They also speak a 3rd world comprised English “maan done do da di”. Wtf is that :hahaidiot::hahaidiot::heh:
Your parents didn’t elect to go, soo adigii yidhi IOM baa Maraykan ku keenay adoo reer Rahanweyn soo racay:drakelaugh:

Gambar

VIP
@R.Kelly saaxiib wax ma kuu sheega, a lot of fuckery goes on in our buses, there's too many characters on this small island.
Waa cidhiidi.

:ufdup:Is ilaali, otherwise you'll bump into these characters:

Loooooool in the last two vids, you see Hooyo's minding their business, QUEEEENNSSSS, BOQORTOOYO.

Look at this diaspora Xaliimo who is pissing off this poor, nice white women on the TFL.

Kmt Xaliimos eh, can't live with em, can't live without em.:zhqjlmx:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::vqbuyv0:
The lady in the beige jilbaab is making the funniest looks weyba la yaabantahay kuwaan :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts