DEVASTATING FINAL CONCLUSION on my fact finding to the 3rd world UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How does reer UK live like this?:faysalwtf:

Adeer!

That woman is from gaajo slavic countries (@Molotoff ). You thought that Africans are backwards, these people are backwards too. She was screaming on top of her lung. She had the other person on speaker.
Unbelievable

You’d never see that America, never! Where a person carries on a full blown conversation with someone in public.

@R.Kelly Go to East London sxb, I want to see if you've got what it takes to create another quality pic like this.

DxWqCB_XgAEKbVm.jpeg

Let's play a game shall we, how many crazy things do YOU see.

:trumpsmirk::mugshotman::russ:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly when are you going to take a picture of SSPot members in UK?

I wanna see if @halwa or @Knowles look like FOBs, or even worse busted:siilaanyolaugh:

@Knowles has gone on a self-imposed house arrest just to avoid me while I’m here.

I am on the lookout. I went through southall, several geeljire were idling around, probably talking politics while at the same time countless number of Xaliimos boarded the bus with me while dragging little children.

(Btw! I bought a $6 all day bus pass). I’m roaming around. I’m currently on bus 607 towards Uxberry or whatever they call it.

The search for Sspot continues

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you're literally in the safest part of West London like uxbridge which is full of nerdy white chavs who try act like their on piss and Southall which is fill of Indians and other Asian nationalities and some other nationalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts