Desperate xalimo got finessed by Toronto faarax

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The most morally degenerate people are the ones who join and fund ISIS like you guys. :duck:Y'all have Somali gang issues as well, while we don't have Somalis joining ISIS which is 10x worse than joining gangs.

Y'all had a Somali guy who asked innocent people if they were Muslim before killing them. Talk to me when reer Toronto ever does something as degenerate as that, and joining ISIS like y'all reer ISIS. :samwelcome:

Crime is crime, local gang or running in gangs with sand niggggers.

Reer Henni though to busy killing eachother in huge numbers

I mean just look at the name reer Henni, that is a rep of degeneracy :susp:

@TheShinning la hadal this delusional Canuck Xalimo:heh:

I would argue joining isis isnt worse. Sure they are completely wrong, but the people joining them think they are fighting for others and are sacrificing themselves. No one becomes a gangbanger to help others. So yeah despite being misguided they are not selfish animals trying to copy Madows......go and worship that jewish actor drake you animals

Crime is crime, local gang or running in gangs with sand niggggers.

Reer Henni though to busy killing eachother in huge numbers

I mean just look at the name reer Henni, that is a rep of degeneracy :susp:

@TheShinning la hadal this delusional Canuck Xalimo:heh:
Like I said, joining and funding ISIS is WAY worse than joining gangs. Somalis part of gangs killing eachother is not as bad since they're guilty as well, but joining ISIS and killing INNOCENT people? That's a whole nother level.

Y'all can keep talking about gang issues, but y'all have the same problem. Not only that, but have Somalis there who join ISIS and kill innocent people for not being Muslim. Foh. Y'all are reer ISIS.

I would argue joining isis isnt worse. Sure they are completely wrong, but the people joining them think they are fighting for others and are sacrificing themselves. No one becomes a gangbanger to help others. So yeah despite being misguided they are not selfish animals trying to copy Madows......go and worship that jewish actor drake you animals
You are INSANE. Thinking joining ISIS and killing INNOCENT people, is worse than some dumb degenerates killing eachother? Joining gangs is natural selection, but killing INNOCENT people is disgusting and on another level, no comparison. You think copying Madows is worse than killing innocent people?

You are INSANE. Thinking joining ISIS and killing INNOCENT people, is worse than some dumb degenerates killing eachother? Joining gangs is natural selection, but killing INNOCENT people is disgusting and on another level, no comparison. You think copying Madows is worse than killing innocent people?
Gangs kill innocent people all the time. But they help no one. Tell me your gangs name and I can tell all the bad things you done. Then you can counter with the goods you done.

Gangs kill innocent people all the time. But they help no one. Tell me your gangs name and I can tell all the bad things you done. Then you can counter with the goods you done.
Somali gangs 90% of the time never kill innocent people, they kill eachother. Did you just imply that ISIS actually helps people? I should really get off this site. I'm talking to future suicide bombers.

And did you imply that I was in a gang? Nah, but you definitely are future suicide bomber. :eek: Remember, the internet isn't private. You're a literal ISIS sympathizer.

Somali gangs 90% of the time never kill innocent people, they kill eachother. Did you just imply that ISIS actually helps people? I should really get off this site. I'm talking to future suicide bombers.

And did you imply that I was in a gang? Nah, but you definitely are future suicide bomber. Remember, the internet isn't private. You're a literal ISIS sympathizer.

You sound like gangbanger....never trust a canadian xalimo. How many poor faraxs have you set up to get killed?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
This story is so funny :drakelaugh::mjlol:
Kudos to that Farah he did a great job:qri8gs7:
This is a lesson for us to learn. Never give your money to anybody but your family.

Loooool. You lot here are evil. How are you calling her desperate.

Everyone is going in on her when she was the one that was cheated and decieved.

Tukraq

VIP
Yea I feel sorry for the dude that karma shit is gonna f*ck u up speaking from experience u don’t wana be finnesing humans ppl got feelings. Remember whatever goes around comes back around law of attraction business
Karma isn’t real lol:mjlol::pachah1:
At least say you will be punished in the hereafter but there’s no such thing as karma:russ:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Karma isn’t real lol:mjlol::pachah1:
At least say you will be punished in the hereafter but there’s no such thing as karma:russ:

You clearly have misunderstood my post ima Muslim no such thing as karma but you can’t do people wrong and think it’ll come back to you in akhira it can still come to you off guard in real life and put you through some life changing bs that’s x100 worse and that’ll cleanse u off your sins but it’s hard u clearly haven’t been through shit in life to think if u get away with something here u can only get it in hereafter. U can/still likely u will go through something that’s unfortunate, however that can be delayed
Why I used that karma word.
If you violate in life and get away with it, u will get ur piece of the pie eventually. Only the real relate

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
You clearly have misunderstood my post ima Muslim no such thing as karma but you can’t do people wrong and think it’ll come back to you in akhira it can still come to you off guard in real life and put you through some life changing bs that’s x100 worse and that’ll cleanse u off your sins but it’s hard u clearly haven’t been through shit in life to think if u get away with something here u can only get it in hereafter. U can/still likely u will go through something that’s unfortunate, however that can be delayed
Why I used that karma word.
If you violate in life and get away with it, u will get ur piece of the pie eventually. Only the real relate
In the hereafter I understand but it won’t have an effect in this life time:manny:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
In the hereafter I understand but it won’t have an effect in this life time:manny:
Na g, you won’t get away with any badness at all in the longrun:gucciwhat:

Ofc there are exceptions and shit but it’s also likely u ll go through some tests cause of your actions still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending