Desperate xalimo got finessed by Toronto faarax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the word finesse...it sound less bad than lied to and cheated someone. Same thing with played instead of deceive and cheat. If someone gave me money when I was struggling I woukd do my best to pay back asap. He did her wrong and karma will get him

Can we please stop adooting blk culture where we change words on bad behavior and give them positive words like finesse

Notice how all the weird Somali girls are named either Hafsa, Halima or Ilhan? Yaab.
No lie, I got a cousin with one of those names, and wallahi she is the stereotypical twitter Xalimo into BLM and pan-Africanism. She would tell me all the time how much she was into black men as well.
:heh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't blame her slang-filled Taylor Swift tell-all via Twitter. And some of you post about your relationship woes on Sspot. Different mediums of communication. Though it seems like she really wants to be heard.

Q1. What Abdi asks for money?

Q2. @CaliSomali, where have you been?

No lie, I got a cousin with one of those names, and wallahi she is the stereotypical twitter Xalimo into BLM and pan-Africanism. She would tell me all the time how much she was into black men as well.
:heh:
The most messed up xalimo i met was called hafsa....at some point it cant all be coincidences

mrlog

VIP
I don't blame her slang-filled Taylor Swift tell-all via Twitter. And some of you post about your relationship woes on Sspot. Different mediums of communication. Though it seems like she really wants to be heard.

Q1. What Abdi asks for money?

Q2. @CaliSomali, where have you been?

What halimo falls in luv with a Farah she ain’t seen in real life

:cosbyhmm:

I think u and I need to test this theory.
Bal slide into my DMs walaalo
Sheeko qatar ah ayaan kuu hayaa

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What halimo falls in luv with a Farah she ain’t seen in real life

:cosbyhmm:

I think u and I need to test this theory.
Bal slide into my DMs walaalo
Sheeko qatar ah ayaan kuu hayaa

Love is a strong word. Sort of accustomed, is a better fit.

And aren't we cousins?

Picture this - blue skinned and buck toothed spawn that sound like Colonel
Sanders. :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.